Returning Home

Marinettes Pov:

I was awoken out of my sleep as the plane started to shake violently, "ugh, stupid turbulence," I yawned, "I can't wait to get off this plane it's been 10 hours." After what seemed like an eternity the pilot came over the intercom

"This is your pilot speaking, we have landed, please exit the plane carefully  and have a wonderful trip, you may now start moving." (This is your author speaking I have never been on a plane what do they actually say lol)

I walked off the plane and started heading for the luggage area, when I finally got there, there were people everywhere "Now I remember why I hate this place, too many people." As I found my luggage and started to go outside to wait for a taxi little did I know this was just the beginning.

As I put my luggage In the trunk and got In the taxi and started to pull out my phone the driver asked.

"Whats your address?" Asked the taxi driver

"Oh yeah it's, 12 Rue Gotlib, 21st arrondissement," I spoke excitedly. Its been 4 years since I've seen my maman and papa oh how I've missed them, I can't wait to smell the fresh pastries. I saw my old school and that's when I realized I was finally home, the taxi then came to a slow stop.

"That will be 15 euros," said the man

"Here you go sir," I gave him a small wave as I got out of the taxi, as I grabbed my luggage and started to walk towards the front door that's when I saw my enemy. Him.

(This is my first story so I hope I enjoy if this is posted that means I'm writing the next part I know this is short but the chapters will be much longer)
Ps love yas anyways Kat out❤️