Adreins Story

Adreins Pov:

*Flashback*

When Ladybug and I finally defeated hawkmoth I was left dumbfounded as he turned out to be my father, it hurt even more as I was the one who had to take him to the police station because ladybug's transformation was wearing off, "great, now I have to take him," like could things get even worse.

After dropping him off I had to leave because my pad started to flash I hurried home and when I  had finally made back through my window the transformation wore off and my cheese lovin' kwami flew out, he looked like a tiny little black cat, who had the greenest eyes, and could be annoying sometimes and also his name was also plagg.

"I'm sorry kid" plagg said with sadness in his tiny voice

"I'll be alright plagg it's not like things could get worse then they already are, I'll make it through this," I said trying to hide the sadness in my voice.

"Who knows kid, it could probably get worse but I doubt it will, anyways where is my cheese I'm starving," plagg said hungrily.

I shot plagg and evil glare it's not like I could stay mad at him forever he is my only freind since my father never allowed me to leave this house unless I was going to fence or doing photoshoots, looking back at it I could see how my dad and hawkmoth were similar, the strange man never left his office.

*1 week later*

"Well great," it turns out the whole world hates me now, they all think I'm evil just like my dad. It was plastered everywhere Gabriel Agreste this... Gabriel Agreste that... I wish it would all blow over but now people are treating me like I'm nothing because of it. "Thank you, father for ruining my life some more," I quietly told my self.

"come on plagg we're going for a walk." I decided I was going to need a job since my father was not going to be around to pay for things, I was going to need one and also I thought it would keep my mind off of him, so as I was walking I came across a very sweet smelling store, I looked at the door and there It was a hiring sign (it turned out that their daughter left for college and they needed some help) so I walked in and asked for the job.

"Hello there what could I help you with," asked the woman. She was tiny and had short dark hair she seemed like a really sweet woman.

"I was wondering if I could have a job here mrs.."

"It's Cheng, but you can call me Sabine, let me go fetch my husband," she said. I watched her walk through the back door behind the counter.

About 15 minutes pass and finally a really tall man who had short brown hair and was wearing a pink apron came out, he came up to me and said

"Hello I'm Tom Dupain, but you can just call me Tom," then he asked "what is your name?"

"Hello mr Du- Tom my name is Adrein Agreste, but you can just call me Adrein" he then shook my hand and we got straight into the questions. What seemed like forever we were finally done, he then left and told me to wait, then he came back.

"Mr Agreste we would love to have you work with us, and when could you start?" He asked

"I could start tomorrow if it's fine with you."

"That would be perfect the bakery opens at 9 so be ready, let me go fetch the spare key just in case we are not ready" he said

And just like that now I have a job. I was super excited I know plagg was he wouldn't stop fangirling about how he was going to spend the day in a bakery with all the goodies, he was doing his little dance and saying cheese and bread that..bread and cheese this.

I didn't know if I was supposed to return my miraculous because ladybug just disappeared, I just guessed she moved on with her life, she was the guardian I just hope she lets me keep plagg since he is my only true freind.

*End of flashback*

*Present day*

It was like any other normal day just that I was working the counter today instead of working in the back that's when I heard the door bell ring and looked up and there she was standing there a beautiful girl stood she had the darkest hair and had it pulled up in a ponytail, she had the prettiest bluebell eyes, but one thing though she was giving me and evil glare I guess I should have seen the look coming I'm Gabriel Agreste's son.

*Hello mam," I said but she completely ignored me, I guess I should have seen that coming as well, all of the sudden she started to walk behind the counter and I said "mam only workers are allowed back here."

"I live here," she said sternly as she continued to walk on

She must be Mr Dupain and Mrs Cheng's daughter this is going to be fun, I then decided to take a break and eat since I haven't eaten all day. While I was eating I started to wonder what ladybug was doing at the moment "probably being amazing as she always is," I thought to myself as I finished my food and snuck plagg some cheese in my shirt I got back to work.

When the day was finally over I decided to help clean the bakery up, I love Tom and Sabine they are like the best non parents I could ever have. After I was done I decided it was best to head home, when we got home I couldn't help but think where did Natalie go.

"What you thinking about?" Asked plagg

"Just about what happened to the peacock miraculous," I then looked at plagg "Plagg do you think Natalie was Mayura?"

"I don't know kid, but all I do know is I good go for some yummy Camembert,"

Same old plagg always thinking with his stomach, I then gave plagg his cheese and got ready to go to bed, but I couldn't sleep a certain lady was on my mind....

(I hope u liked this chapter this was just a little background on adrein)
Anyways stay tuned Kat out ❤️