Ch 2: Training & Shoto's Crush

After Momo was integrated into the Izusqaud, they all decided to start their training for U.A as they gave it their all to achieve their places there.

And while they all could easily get in due to recommendations, they all agreed to turn them down as they want to prove just how powerful they really are. That and to prove they're all stronger than Malty who is definitely getting in through recommendation.

And the best part is that Malty fucked off to France for a month so they were bitch free for the whole month and they will able to one up her due to the fact she doesn't train because she thinks she's too good to train.

Matter of fact, Izuku compared her to Frieza. Both have the potential to become powerful but are too lazy to train due to believing they're the strongest being in existence. The only difference being is that Frieza actually got off his ass and trained.

For Izuku, he managed to negate the drawback of his quirk as he most worked on improving his special moves along with creating new moves. Same with Katsuki, he mostly focused on testing his endurance by seeing how long it takes for his body to ache using his explosions.

Shoto worked on experimenting with his fire and ice to see if he can use them in any unique ways. And as for Alucard, well since his quirk doesn't much of a drawback so he mostly worked on his combat skills and see how much he can handle, which is a lot.

Momo worked on improving her quirk without creating other quirks to make it easier which proved to be difficult for her but she got the motivator she need to keep on moving which was Izuku's shirtless body as she couldn't keep herself to together as she kept imagining Izuku doing things to her that made her a bit wet which thankfully, no one noticed.

Seras was in a similar boat as Alucard as she didn't have too much of a drawback thanks to her vampire quirk but she still worked on minimizing the time it takes for her to make weapons.

Himiko worked on controlling blood on herself and others as she pulled a little prank on Katsuki by making his blood flow to his dick which worked and backfired. It worked as everyone laughed at it but it backfired as it really turned Himiko on which led to her dragging off with Katsuki to 'relive' Katsuki's problem.

And let's just say they were getting in some stamina training for a good 2 and a half hours which was no shock to the rest of the boys and Seras while Momo was in dreamland, imaging her and Izuku getting very intimate.

It went on for 3 weeks as one day, they all decided to take a break as they hit the town as they decided to get some ice cream which Shoto offered as his treat as he got what they wanted as he saw a cute girl near him as he looked at her.

Brunette, a cute smile and pink cheeks the size of Kirby?  Shoto just found his dream girl as she looked him and was taken aback.

Shoto: "What's your name cutie?"