Ch 4: Entrance Exam

Izuku, along with his fiancé and best friends were in front of U.A's doors as the girls were shaking like mad as the boys calmed them down.

Izuku and Katsuki kissed Momo and Himiko on their foreheads while Shoto held Ochaco's hand and told she's got this while Alucard rested his hand on Seras' shoulder and that her that she has this in the bag.

The written bit was a complete breeze as they were waiting for the physical part of the exam to begin as the presentation started as Present Mic started to explain how the physical part would go when a blue haired, near sighted dumbass interrupted Present Mic mid explanation when he was talking about the points as the near sighted prick yelled at Izuku's group, calling them delinquents and accusing them of not taking this seriously and told them to leave.

Izuku then got fed up with the guy and called him out for interrupting Present Mic when he was about to explain the zero pointer is basically pointless and for being the one who's interrupting everyoneth stroke his ego and told him to get humble or else he should be the one who leaves.

The rant made the near sighted prick sit back down, embarrassed, humiliated and pissed at Izuku as Katsuki and Alucard held back their laughter as Momo kissed him as Present Mic continued before he was rudely interrupted.

As the explanation was done, the group arrived at the exam area as they were pumped while Ochaco was starting to hyperventilate again as the near sighted prick from early figured he'd try to calm her down when he saw Shoto walk to her and kissed her on the cheek to come her down as the prick was pissed as he ran over to Shoto.

???: "You, how dare you sabotage her chances by laying your flithy lips onto her?!"

Shoto then created a dog biscuit with his ice before throwing it at the near sighted prick to his confusion and the enjoyment of everyone else.

???: "Did you just throw a. . ."

Suddenly Mic yelled as Izuku and his group ran off much to the confusion of the others as Mic face plammed.

Mic: "There ain't a countdown in actual hero work! Follow their example and move!"

The others followed after Izuku's group as they were crashing through the robots but they left plenty for everyone else.

Izuku and Katsuki blew up multiple robots with their quirks as Alucard and Seras punched the heads of a bunch, Shoto used his fire and ice to either melt or restrain the robots, Himiko used blood tendrils to crush them, Momo created a sword with her quirk as she cut the bots down to size while Ochaco used her quirk to make the robots float before deactivating it, making them fall and crash.

Meanwhile, the teachers were watching the students perform as they were impressed with the majority of them.

Nezu: "It seems this new batch are quite promising."

Aizawa: "They are. Expect the blue haired kid with the glasses who interrupted Mic. Kid clearly needs prescriptions for his ears since Mic was about to explain the zero pointer."

Nezu: "Well, beggers can't be choosers."

Midnight: "Inko, isn't that your son?"

Midnight pointed at a screen that showed Izuku blowing up a 3 pointer before engulfing his fist with energy as he punched a 2 pointer as his fist went clean through the robot.

Inko: "Yep, that's my baby boy. And he's doing great, along with his fiance and friends."

Nezu: "I guess it's time to release the beast."

Nezu chuckled as he pressed a button while drinking his tea as the teachers just stepped back, way back.

Back at the testing ground, all the students felt the ground shake as they all laided eyes on the extremely massive Zero pointer.

Katsuki: "Wow, that's a huge bitch."

Izuku: "I don't see your mom anywhere."

Katsuki: "DAMNIT IZUKU, I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN MAKE FUN OF THE OLD HAG!"

Izuku: "Hahaha."

Izuku and Shoto started looking for Momo and Ochaco through the flurry of students running away as the others face plammed.

Seras: "Really? They're running away? What a bunch of pansies."

Alucard: "Even the near sighted prick is running away."

Katsuki: "And he gave us grief for interrupting the presentation."

Himiko: "We sure he's suited to be a hero?"

Momo: "Izuku!"

Momo jumped to Izuku as she embraced him in fear and also safety as Izuku embraced her back.

Izuku: "You ok Momo?"

Momo: "Uh huh."

Shoto: "Where's Ocha?!"

Momo: "She's over there, and she's under rubble!"

Izuku: "Momo, launch a cannon at the Zero pointer's head."

Momo did just that as a cannonball flew at the Zero pointer as Shoto ran to Ochaco as he used his ice to restrain the Zero pointer's legs as he got the rubble of Ochaco as Himiko used blood tendrils to pull them back to them as Katsuki used his explosions to fly to the Zero pointer as he used his explosions to send it into the air as Alucard and Seras flew towards it as they both punched through it as Izuku began to charge a Final Flash.

Now, why did Izuku make one of his moves a move from Dragon Ball? Well, he loves Dragon Ball and his quirk allows him to perform move from it, so why not?

Izuku: "FINAL FLASH!"

Alucard and Seras already moved out of the way as Izuku fired his attack at the Zero pointer as it connected and completely destroyed it as everyone looked in awe as Izuku just smiled

Izuku: "Opps, I guess I over did it a little."

The others just fell over as Momo walked to her hubby, kissed him before she hugged him.

Momo: "You did great Zuwu."

Izuku: "Hey, don't sell yourself short Momo, you did great too."

Izuku never failed to amaze Momo as she kissed him again as the two will never let each other go.

Ochaco was healed as Shoto hugged her and kissed which made the burnette blush as Izuku, Momo and the rest went home as they had to wait to see if they got accepted into U.A.