Ch 3: Surprise Marriage

Izuku was training with his friends now with Ochaco in tow as they learned her quirk was Gravity Manipulation which is self explanatory as they helped her better use her quirk better and endure it better since if she overused it, she get nauseous a d throw up which was rainbow colored for some reason.

And Izuku and Katsuki taught Ochaco how to properly fight since all she knew was basic crap since overrelying on your quirk is a horrible idea if you can't hold your own physically.

After a few hours, Ochaco progress decently as she could learned proper fighting and improved her endurance as she had her quirk activate for 10 minutes without getting nauseous and throwing up as Izuku saw Momo was nervous as he calmed her down with a kiss as he wondered what was up.

Izuku: "You ok Mo-chan?"

Momo: "Yeah, it's just my parents want to meet you."

Izuku: "They do?"

Momo: "Yeah, you stole my heart after all."

Izuku suddenly sweeped her off her feet which made her blush and held onto Izuku tight.

Izuku: "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go. See you guys later, I have somewhere to be."

Katsuki: "Yeah, it's getting late. Me and Himiko should head home."

Ochaco: "Me too. Can you walk home with me Shoto?"

Shoto: "Of course my lady."

Izuku's friends took off for their homes as Izuku started flying as Momo pointed to where her home is as he flew in that direction as Momo held extremely tight onto Izuku while she loved the view of the city below.

Izuku and Momo then arrived at her home as they saw her parents weren't home yet as Momo dragged Izuku to her room as Izuku was surprised how big Momo's room is along with her bed.

Izuku: "Jeez your bed is massive Momo, how do you not feel lonely on this thing?"

Momo: "Trust me, it was lonely without you. But now that I'm back with you, never again."

Izuku smiled as he saw something out of the corner of his eye as he checked it out and saw it was a body pillow of him when he was little which shocked Momo that he found it.

Izuku: "Weren't counting on me find this were you?"

Momo was embarrassed that Izuku found that cute as she got flustered.

Momo: "After I moved, I couldn't sleep knowing you were so far way so I created that to constantly remember you.

Izuku wasn't weirded out by this gesture but was rather flattered as he knew how much Momo missed him growing up, and well Izuku was an adorable little kid. Hopefully their future babies will look that cute.

Izuku: "Well, if you consider making another body pillow of me now, I'd definitely model for it."

Izuku said with a seductive tone of voice as he pinned Momo onto her bed which drove her crazy with desire as her eyes changed to hearts.

Momo: 'I think I unleashed the beast within, and I'm so loving it!'

Izuku and Momo took off each other's shirts as they started making out which got heated really fast as Izuku started kissing every part of her body while she couldn't resist licking Izuku's abs which made Izuku tingle in joy and slight arousement as he leaned close to her ear and spoke in a soft, sexy tone.

Izuku: "You really want me that badly huh?"

Momo nodded her head up and down with no shame as her lewd face was on full display.