Chapter Nine

*Gabriella's (Gabs' or Gabby's) POV*

Oh no. blood was seeping through Matt's shirt, down his arm. What have I done!? I immediately pulled the knife out, and used my blanket to stop the blood. I was shaking, I couldn't feel it, but I could see my hands vibrating.

"Gabby, Gabby, its ok. Its a shallow cut. I'm okay. calm down. Don't cry... please don't cry." I felt Matt's hand caress my face as he wiped away tears that I hadn't even noticed were there. I looked up at him as a sob racked my body. I could've hurt him. Or... killed him even. Oh my God...

I collapsed onto the bed as Matt held me and told me everything was ok. But it wasn't, what have i done...

*Matthew's (Matt's) POV*

Gabby was shaking so hard I thought she was going to shatter. And the tears were non-stop as she sobbed and look terrified, not at me or the knife or our friends, but at herself.

"NOW DO YOU SEE WHY ME AND MATT TOLD YOU NOT TO PRANK HER!? SHES UNSTABLE! WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU NOT LISTEN TO US! LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID!" Mel gestured to Gabs as I held onto her, afraid that if I let go, she'd fall apart.

Everyone dropped their heads in shame, and Cam even let a few tears drip down his face. Gabby was starting to shake less, and she griped onto my shirt while she continuously apologized and sobbed into my chest.

"Shhhh. Its okay baby. Its not your fault, you where only defending yourself. shhhh." after about 15 more minutes, I got Gabby to calm down enough to get changed so we can go to Circus Circus. Everyone else was upstairs being scolded at by Mel, while I applied a gauze to my arm. Man, Gabby is strong.

After waiting for 20 minutes, I knocked on the bathroom door and asked Gabby if she was okay, and I heard a muffled reply, heavy in sorrow,

"Y-ye-yes." She didn't sound okay. I knocked again,

"Gabby, what are you doing in there?"

"N-nothing. j-ju-just was-washing my... h-hands." She didn't sound okay at all. I forced open the door, only to see her sitting on the ground, with her switch blade in her right hand, and she was staring at her arm, deciding whether or not to do it, tears, yet again, going down her face.

"No... Gabby? No... no, no..." She looked up at me, as I took the knife from her loose grip. She looked like she had seen a ghost. "Its okay. I love you, Gabby. You don't have to do this. This isn't the answer. I cleaned up the blood from the fe cuts that she did do, and put gauze on her arm (her veins are very close to her skin and one cut produces alot of blood). I then had her follow me upstairs, where the others where waiting for us.

She put on my sweatshirt that I gave to her and leggings, with sneakers and her hair was just down and curly, and she didn't put on any makeup at all.

*Gabriella's (Gabs' or Gabby's) POV*

This ride to Circus Circus was long and awkward, with the occasional conversation about the weather or something stupid. Matt and I sat in the back of the car, him sitting in one of the seats, and me laying down, with my head in his lap.

Mel had country on, but as soon as she saw the sweatshirt I was wearing, she changed it to FOB, which I laughed at, but nobody else laughed. I just wish everything was back to normal again.

Once we were inside (its an inside amusement park), I ran off to ride Disco, one of my favorite rides, and I accidentally bumped into a guy that looked about a year younger than me, three years younger then Matt.

"Hey, watch were your going!" He grabbed my wrist, tight, and shoved me aside. Even if he was younger then me, he was taller, and stronger. I cried out as the scabs on my wounds from this morning opened up and started to bleed through the gauze.

Then Matt came over. He shoved the guy away and stood in front of me.

"What the hell, man?"

"Oh, please, you think I'm scared of you?" Then I stepped in front of Matt and pulled out a knife from my sweatshirt.

"No. But you should be scared of her," Mat pointed to me as I twirled the blade threatningly, even though I could never stab him after this morning. But, the show worked and the guy left.

"Thanks, babe," I kissed matt on the nose and he pulled me aside to a near by medical tent.

"Sir, her injury is bleeding through the bandage, can we have some more heavy duty gauze?" Matt collected the gauzed and this weird stick thing from the man. he then undid the old gauze, put the stick thing from my middle finger knuckle, to my elbow. he then wrapped my arm, and the stick, in new gauze.

"The stick will keep you from moving your arm and re-opening the scabs." I nodded and kissed him full-out on the lips.

"Thanks..." he was going to talk but we got a full make out session started. As he began to walk us towards the car, I slipped away and ran off, once again, to Disco, with Matt hot on my trail.

"Catch me if you can!"

----------------3hrs-later------------------

We've been on every ride, and I got a tattoo from the parlor near by on our way back. It said 'American Beauty' and Matt got one that said 'American Psycho'. We both got it on our left shoulder blades, and they look AWESOME! So, I guess he's not upset that I left our heated make out to ride Disco.

So, even if the day had a rough start, we still had fun in the end! That was my last thought before we saw him...