Chapter Twelve

*Dori's POV*

"WHAT ARE YOU WEARING!?" Mel.

"What, this...?" Gabs.

"She looks fine," Matt.

"THAT SKIRT COULD BE A HEADBAND! Ugh! Of corse Matt likes it...!" Mel. Shit, this wasn't gonna end well.

"IT LOOKS FINE, MEL! UGH! YOUR JUST JELOUS THAT YOU DONT HAVE THE CONFIDENCE TO DRESS LIKE I DO! LIKE, ITS CALLED EYELINER, EVER HEARD OF IT!? UGH!" SLAM! Well, I guess Mel was off to pick out a 'sensible outfit' for Gabs. It should be safe to leave my room.

"Heyyyyy Gabs. Matt." Matt nodded at me and Gabs just huffed. She was wearing a loose, flowy white shirt and a tight, short fake leather skirt and a black bandeau.

"So... M&M factory today, huh. that'll be fun." Gabs' face lit up in excitement as she turned to Matt.

"REALLY!?" Matt brushed a strand of hair out of her face before replying.

"Yeah, did I forget to tell you?"

"YES!" She flicked him on the bicep, which I doubt he even felt, "I LOVE THE M&M FACTORY!" Oh God, she's gonna get a lot of sugar. And Gabs on sugar is almost as bad as her on alcohol.

*Matt's POV*

I forgot to tell Gabs about the factory this morning, i think its that skirt... anyway, now Dori was with us so it was a little awkward. Me and Dori don't know each other all that well.

"So, I'm gonna go get ready, bye." good, she's leaving, "and the skirt is a little short, Gabs." ugh, thanks Dori, leave me to deal with her.

"UGH! this skirt is NOT TOO SHORT! is it...?" Gabs looked down at her skirt and thought it over. I walked towards her and wrapped my arms around her waist, with my head right by her ear.

"I love it, personally..." she blushed and stepped onto her tip-toes to give me a kiss on my neck, lingering a little.

"Com'on Gabs, stop teasing, I don't wanna be left hanging when you decide to run off..." She put a finger to my lips as we walked to the couch.

*Gabs' or Gabby's POV*

I knew that Matt doesn't like it when I tease him, so I thought I'd let him tease me a little. As soon as I sat on the couch, he leaned over and started kissing down my collarbone. He lingered on the side on my neck, and started giving me a hikey.

I let out a loud gasp and he stood up, and walked over to get in the car to get ready for M&M world. ugh! He is such a tease!

I ran off after him and sat in the passenger seat while Matt climbed into the drivers seat and we just sat in peaceful silence, hand in hand, my head on his shoulder, eyes closed while we waited for the others.

--------/--------/--------/--------/---------

M&M world was awesome! And I am volunteering with Matt tomorrow at a shelter to feed the homeless, I can't wait to help out!