7

Word count: 4727 words minus bold notes. Yes there is a lot of sexual content coming up in the next chapters, there wont always be sexual interactions but there will be sexual mentions and always comments. So if that makes you uncomfortable stop reading now.

Content warning: cussing, murder, talk of a murder, stalking, running away, talk of strippers, alcohol, smoking.

The warm morning sun rays shined through the master bedroom, the brightness landing on Hart sleeping peacefully. He was awoken when he felt the blankets on him move. He looked over to see Y/n getting out of bed, he groaned as she tossed on a shirt of his and headed out of the bedroom. Y/n rubbed her eyes and followed the sweet scent of coffee as she made her way downstairs.

Y/n was startled when she saw another girl in the kitchen, she was busy at work cooking omelettes. Y/n stepped into the kitchen and sat down at the bar like seats. The girl was small, she was very petite, she had long sky blue hair with green fringe at the ends and on her bangs, she had the same hair as Hart, just longer. She had very fair and pale skin, that shined underneath the light that snuck in through the window.

The girl turned around and saw Y/n, she smiled as she plated an omelette and started to fry up some breakfast potatoes. "Good morning Miss, my name is Dalia, may I make you something for breakfast?" Y/n yawned as she looked at Dalia, wondering who she was. "Um.. just an omelet is fine Dalia. My name is Y/n by the way.''

Dalia's faces lit up in a small warm smile, turning back and cracking an egg to start her breakfast. "It's nice to meet you Miss Y/n, sir has told me a lot about you.'' "So you know Hart huh? May I ask how you know him?'' Before Dalia could answer they were interrupted by the sleepy groaning of Hart. Dalia turned to him, her smile quickly faded when she saw the bloody bandage on his abdomen.

"Oh shit Hart you bled through, let me get the first aid kit for you.'' Before Y/n could get up Dalia already had a wet compress and a new bandage ready. Hart sat down slowly as he removed the old bandage. Hart winced as Dalia gently pressed the compress on his wound, cleaning the blood off of his stitches. "I see you met Y/n. Y/n meet Dalia.'' "We already met.'' Hart huffed as he looked at her.

"Dalia what did I say about being a pest?'' "I'm sorry big brother I didn't mean too!'' Y/n's face immediately softened, brother? Hart had a younger sister, and she was absolutely nothing like him. "No she's fine, she didn't bother me, I just didn't know how she knew you.'' Hart chuckled as he looked over at Y/n, looking back at Dalia. "That's my bad for not telling you I had a little sister.''

Dalia smiled at Y/n as she fixed up Hart's stitches, making a better bandage so that it would catch all the blood. Hart stretched softly as Dalia made her way back to the stove and plated both Y/n and Hart a plate. She gave them both a plate and bowed as she started to clean up. "Thanks Dalia, now eat up y/n, you and Dalia have a big day ahead of you today.''

Dalia poured Y/n and Hart a cup of coffee, handing them their cups. "Y/n likes vanilla and matcha in her coffee Dalia, please be a dear and fetch her them.'' "Yes sir.'' Dalia bowed and grabbed the vanilla creamer, and 2 spoons of matcha, dipping them into Y/n's cup, mixing them in softly. "there you go Miss y/n, I hope it's to your liking.'' "Thank you Dalia.'' Dalia smiled and made her way over to the sink, starting to do the dishes.

"So big brother, may I ask how you got that wound on your side it looks pretty nasty.'' "I was stabbed by the leader of Fangs. He didn't like the offer that I made him, and when he decided he had enough of me, he had his right hand man stab me, I didn't even hear the bastard coming. I've never seen him, but the leader is always bragging that he has the best eye sight in all of Tokyo. His right hand man has never shown up to the meetings, all I know is the bastard grew up in the desert his whole life, that's why he has such good eye sight.''