18

Word count: 4175 words minus bold notes, I apologize for the bad chapter before this, I hope I made it up with this one!

Warning!!: heavy sexual scenes/content/ descriptions.

Everyone was gathered in the ball room at the top of Vibrance, it had been months since y/n had stepped in the club. All of the bosses were at their own table, as the gang members talked around with one another, the newest gang the Garcias were sitting at a small table by themselves. The girl of the group Selen was talking to Madoka, looking over at Dalia and Y/n.

Y/n shook her head and made her way over to the bar, seeing Nile working. "Hey Nye.'' Nile jumped when he saw Y/n, knowing that Hart wasn't very far behind her. He looked up and down her body as her cleavage spilled out of the front of her dress, the dress accentuating her curves, making her hips stand out as she leaned against the counter. "Hey bug, what are you dressed all fancy for?'' "There is a big get together of all the gangs this evening.. so the higher up invited all of us... theres an investigation going on into Hart.. about how he hurts us and stuff.''

Niles eyes went wide, he was guessing that Hart didn't know about what happened with them. "Does Hart know.. about what happened to us?'' Y/n could see the fear in Niles eyes. "He does. I told him, but he accepted it and said that it was no issue because it was my revenge on him for sleeping with Madoka.'' Nile looked like he was about so shit his pants, all the color the boy had was gone. "He's not mad? How tho bug?! He hates me?!?" Y/n shrugged as she looked over her shoulder. Now it was her with no color in her face.

Nile looked over her, seeing Hart flirting with Selen, brushing his hand against her waist. "Mother fucker. Can't keep his hands to himself at all. And he expects me to sit back and take his shit.'' The two were interrupted at the bar by Kyoya and Ryutaro. "Hey Nile.'' The boy jumped when he saw Kyoya and Ryutaro, he nodded at the both of them as he gestured towards Y/n shaking his head. Kyoya connected the dots and understood that Y/n didn't know. Ryutaro gave him a smug look, not liking that he was lying.

"I see Hart is flirting with Selen already, we haven't even been here for an hour and he is already looking at someone else other than you.'' Y/n shook her head as she looked over at her brother and the two others. "I don't know what to do about him. This just means when we get back that he'll end up beating the shit out of me even though this is his fault.'' Ryutaro clenched his fists, slamming one down on the bar counter. "That bastard. I always knew he was trouble from the day that he became a leader. The boss should have never.''

"This is all part of the plan remember, Selen was already trained by Argo that if hart flirts with her to just go along with it, and whatever happens there is no bad blood because the Garcias as the ones that agreed to this. Gingka volunteered madoka since she already slept with him.'' Nile huffed as he turned around to make them all a drink, seeing that they needed one.

Y/n made her way behind the counter, helping Nile out. "Y/n, duck under the counter.'' Y/n turned to see Hart coming this way, his head down and his hands in his pockets. Y/n ducked under, Nile standing in front of her to keep her blocked. "Have either of you seen Y/n? She has disappeared on me most of the night." Nile shook his head as he refused to make eye contact with Hart, looking down at the drink he was making.

"Why does it matter to you? You were over there flirting with Selen. Already planning on fuckin her?'' Hart clicked his tongue at Kyoya, stepping closer as he rested his hand on his holster. "What is it to you dick head? If you think you are going to tell Y/n, you must be crazy outta your damn mind, you won't tell her shit, as long as my stupid sister doesn't interfere then we won't have to worry.'' Ryutaro looked over at Hart, sucking his teeth in disbelief that he would act like that in-front of one of the bosses top men.