A*VE*RY; (edited)

EDITED 08/05/15

I hated walking to school. You'd think that someone like me, who comes from a "hefty" family, would never have to walk to get to the places she wants to go to. But my parents have always treated me like I was just like everyone else, financially, I mean. But when you're Bryan Adams's daughter, you really can't live like anyone else. 

i was almost getting to school when I heard chuckles behind me, I've always been paranoid, so it's no surprise that I turned around to see what was that all about, and that's when my eyes met not one, but five pairs (not all at once, of course). Couldn't make out his faces really well, but I could see their hair very well, I mean, what else could I see? There was a blonde dude, and the other ones were just dark haired.  I turned around to continue my way to school, not really caring about those guys, when I heard the same annoying chuckle again.

I turned around bothered by their laughs when I noticed there were only four of them, but I couldn't make out who was exactly missing. I suddenly noticed they were all staring at me with evil smirks, that scared the shit out of me, so I started walking faster and faster, but they were getting closer and closer. 

"Nowhere to go," one of them suddenly said; he had a buzz cut and plump lips, but also looked really mean. 

For every  step I took back, they took two steps forward. 

I turned around to run when I bumped into someone; I looked up to see one of them, tan, tattooed, and evil, smirking at me. He grabbed a cloth out of nowhere and pressed it against my nose and mouth. I automatically knew what he was trying to do, and that scared me even more. 

"Breath it in, love." he sweetly said. I shook my head no, so he just pressed it harder. I ran out of breath so I had to breath the substance to take some air. 

I rolled my eyes as everything became blurry. I felt my back hit the hard ground, and the last thing I saw, was five smirking guys looking at me.