ii.

After shopping for what seemed hours, we decided to head home, it was weird how nobody noticed they were criminals, since they told me they have appeared on the news multiple times. They just told me they do all of their crimes with masks on. Okay.

I don't feel worried anymore, I know my dad is going to give them the money, and I'll be back home soon. The only thing we need to do is set a day for the 'reunion'. Liam, as always, drove us home, once we were already there I came to the conclusion I had no were to stay.

"Um, guys, where am I gonna sleep tonight?" I said shyly, they all exchanged worried looks "actually we don't really know either" Harry said "Oh, so you make a plan over kidnapping a girl but don't think about were is she going to stay? you're so smart, guys" I said sarcastically. "I'm not going to sleep on the dog house, just to let you know" they all let out a small chuckle, "maybe you can sleep on the couch" Liam said, "it's okay, she can sleep in my room" Zayn said, I opened my eyes wide as they all nodded, I gave him a warning look and he winked an eye at me. "okay, so we all have to go to sleep, since tomorrow will be a long day..." Liam started "what are you guys doing tomorrow?" I asked, "none of your bussiness" Louis blurted, I rolled my eyes. "bitch, did you just rolled your eyes at me?" his voice deeper and huskier. "yes, I did, so what?" I said, they all exchanged worried looks again while Louis was staring at me in disbelief.

"Louis, Louis, calm down... it's okay" Liam said, "why is he mad? I just rolled my eyes, not a big deal, you should calm yourself" I said rolling my eyes again. "THAT'S IT" he yelled holding me by my arms and throwing me against the wall.

I yelled in pain as my already hurt back hit the wall harshly, I fell to the ground, my head low, I could feel all the looks on me when I felt a hand pulling my head roughly, forcing me to look up, I gasped loudly. In front of me was a very upset Louis, I felt my eyes watery and my cheeks were turning red. "bitch, say sorry" he said, but I was too scared to talk. "Say fucking sorry!" he said kicking me in the stomach, I yelped. "Louis, stop! you're going to kill her!" Niall yelled holding Louis by the hands. But Louis was so mad he started screaming. "She's a fucking bitch!" he yelled, "Louis, man, stop it!" Harry said, Louis kicked me one more time in the stomach, then he went upstairs, to his room, I guess, because we heard a loud BANG and we all thought it was Louis' bedroom door.

"shit, Avery, are you okay?" Zayn kneeled in front of me, as he helped me to stand up. I shook my head no before resting my head in his chest, he wrapped his arms around my shoulders but I let out a silent scream, which he noticed, so he unwrapped them, tears were rolling down my cheek nonstop, the pain was so strong I clutched my stomach but it only made it worse. "it's okay Avery, don't move, I'll carry you" Zayn whispered, he held me by my legs and I wrapped my arms in his neck, still crying for the pain, he carried me upstairs and placed me carefully on his bed, he kneeled right next to me, stroking my hair.

"you should get some sleep, me and the boys will talk to Louis, sorry about that, he just can't control his anger" he said, I nodded slowly. as he placed the covers on top of me "I'll be back later" he said closing the door, the pain was really strong and my back itched like crazy, but I finally got to close my eyes and blur my mind.

~ ~

I woke up by the sound of some footsteps, they were going all over the room, I opened my eyes slowly and I saw a shirtless Zayn. He was getting ready to sleep, I blushed a little when he took of his jeans, replacing them for pajama pants, but staying shirtless. I sat on the bed slowly, making some uncomfortable noices, because of the pain, he turned around, facing me. "How do you feel?" he said, "better" I said, "but it still hurts, tho" he nodded, "do you want some pills or something", "that would be nice" I said, he nodded again before stepping out of the room, after a while I decided to turn the light on, I got up, gasping a little, and walked towards the switch slowly, when I turned it on, I closed my eyes, once they were already okay with the light, I fully opened them, I rested my head against the cold wall when the door opened. Zayn had a glass full of water and some painkillers, just like Louis this morning, ugh Louis.

"what are you doing? you have to stay in bed" he said placing the glass and pills on his desk. "It's okay, I wanted to turn on the light" I said, he nodded, he held my waist and helped me going to bed again, after I sat he took the glass of water and the pills and tossed them to me, I murmured a thank you and drank the pills, I could feel his eyes scanning me as I drank the water, when I finished he took the water and placed it on his desk. When he turned around to face me, I focused on his face, and noticed he had a huge bruise on his jaw.

"Oh my God, what happened to your jaw?", "nothing, Louis and his anger" he laughed, but I kept serious, "come here, let me check it" I said, "no, it's nothing", "no, come here" I patted the bed, telling him to sit right next to me, he sighed and did it, when he sat I held his face in my hands and examined the bruise. "Oh, poor you" I said, he chuckled, "I should be the one saying that" he looked at my stomach, I laughed, "we all got hit by the sass today" I joked, and we laughed, he stared at me, "I like your eyes" he murmured, I blushed, "I like yours too", "what? this brown boring ones? yeah, right" he said, "no, they're cute, and so are your eyelashes" I said rubbing my fingers against them slightly, he chuckled. "they always say that" he smiled proudly, "hey, don't brag them, they actually look like the MAC ones, wouldn't be surprised if they're fake, pretty boy" I joked, he grinned, "what?" I asked, "you called me a pretty boy", "and...? I didn't me-" I couldn't finish when I noticed we were really, really close, I tried to back off but something just told me to stay there. "I like your lips" he whispered, "I... I li-like yours too..." I said weakly, his lips curved into a smile, "you can kiss them" what? no way in hell I'm kissing with a stranger. "no way in he-" I was cut off when I felt his soft lips against mine, I was in shock. I couldn't help but feel like a slut, since I met him today and we're already kissing, but then, my brain, as stupid as always, made me kiss him back, I felt his smile as our lips moved in sync.

He tried to slip his tongue inside my mouth but I didn't let him since I was thinking of pulling away, suddenly, I felt his hands on my bum, he pressed his hands against it, making me gasp a little, he took the opportunity and introduced his tongue, but then I pulled away. We were both breathing heavy, he just gave me a smile as his eyes got a shade darker. What's with this boy? I did a fake yawn "wow, it's so late, we should go to sleep" I said, he noticed it was fake and laughed, "yeah, we should" he said, he got up and turned the light off, I rested my head on the comfy pillow when I felt a strong arm around my waist, I opened my eyes wide, even tho he couldn't see it. "night" he murmured, "night..." I said, before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry it took me so long to upload today, I had a serious writer's block, hope you don't mind! Anyways, today was just a filler, so, yeah, hope you enjoyed it!

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN ♥

Laura X