vii.

Hey guys, I can't believe this story has already +1,000 reads! -all together-, can we try something? Can we get at least 4 votes for each chapter?! Please spread the word and talk to your friends about this, it'd help me a lot. I love you so much guys, seriously!

Laura x

_______________________

Damn it.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. MEGA SHIT.

I stared at Liam who was looking at me in a mix of anger and disbelief.

"What the..." he mumbled, "HOW THE HELL DID YOU UNLOCK THAT WINDOW?!" he yelled at the top of his lungs. I dipped my hand inside my pocket and showed him the clip, "Zayn..." he whispered. "Get down. now." He commanded, I shook my head. No way in hell I was going back inside with them. "BOYS!" he called. My eyes widened when I saw the four guys behind him, are they like a little squad, like Mean Girls and thing? is Liam Regina George?

"Avery, get down" Liam ordered, I stood there, frozen. They started walking towards me.

"You will never catch me alive!" I screamed before throwing myself out of the window, there was a little space of concret, thank God.

"ZAYN!" I heard Liam yell, and with that, a black haired guy with tanned skin was chasing me. "Avery, got damn it! Get back here you little bitch!", "YOU HAVE TO FREAKING KILL ME FIRST!" I fell off the concret but stood up safely on the backyard, I ran around the house, looking for the exit. "HELP! ONE DIRECTION ARE TRYING TO KILL ME!" I screamed hoping someone would hear that. "HELP" I repeated with Zayn hot on my heels. "AVERY, STOP AND GET HERE" he yelled over and over again. I didn't stop, I kept running. I wasn't even paying attention to where I was but then I realized I was so close to make it to the main street, If I got there I'd find help.

I was so close to get there, but then I tripped. Oh, good Avery! So good! Bravo! Now, ladies and gentlemans, with you the stupiest girl in the world: Avery Adams. God! This was probably the most cliché scene ever. The girl's running with the villain behind her, she falls and he gets to catch her. This won't be cliché, I won't let him catch me. NEVER. I got the things that fell when I tripped and swiftly stood up, running again. I kept running, a sharping pain coming from my leg, but i didn't glance at it once. Zayn was closer but not so close to even catch me. "God dammit Avery! get back here, fuck!", "NEVER" I screamed with all my force, my mouth feeling dry. I then realized I was at the main road, but it was lonely, like, REALLY LONELY. Luck was definetly not on my side today. I kept running in different directions, searching for help. My breath coming in pants as I tried to catch my normal breathing. "SOMEBODY HELP ME!" I yelled while running, I looked behind me and now four boys were chasing me. Zayn, Niall, Liam and Harry. Where did they come from?! "SOMEONE PLEASE, HELP ME, PLEASE" I screamed, my voice huskier and huskier. "GET BACK HERE YOU BITCH" Liam screamed "I'd rather die!" I said turning around and stucking my tongue out, yeah, so immature. What can I say? I'm Avery Adams.

I turned around and bumped into someone, I was going to ask for help but then I realized who that 'someone' was.

Louis.

"Déjà vu?" Louis said smiling, he was in front of me, just like the day the kidnapped me. I stepped back but then bumped into Liam, who was now really close, so were the other boys. I felt a cloth being pulled against my mouth from a hand coming behind me as an arm was wrapped around my waist tightly. "You know how it is" Liam said pressing the cloth tightly, I ran out of air and had to breathe the substance in. I fell to the floor before passing out. Yep, Déjà vu.

Déjà vu: Déjà vu, from French, literally "already seen", is the phenomenon of having the strong sensation that an event or experience currently being experienced had been experienced in the past.

A/N: OH, WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? WHERE ARE THEY GOING TO TAKE HER? WHY  ARE THEY ACTING ALL BITTER NOW? :O Okay, your questions will be answered, maybe next chapter... who knows? HHAHAHA, tease  >:)

OH. ALMOST FORGOT. HAVE YOU ALREADY WATCHED AAoOD2? IT'S HILARIOUS. THANKS MARK, YOU'RE A DOLL. *Sarah's voice*

Remember to let me know what you think in the comments, and don't forget to vote! I apologize for writing "thigh" as "tight" I was so confused before, LOL. NOT ANYMORE, HOLLA! Yeah, if you'd like me to dedicate the next chapter to you, tell me by inbox... ask ( ask.fm/swaggierainbow ), comments, whatever! I'll answer all. :) THANKS FOR READING.  

LAURA

X