iii.

SORRY, THIS IS NOT ONE OF MY BEST CHAPTERS, WRITERS BOCK. ANYWAYS, ENJOY! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT SO I CAN UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER! Laura X

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I woke up next to Zayn, his arm still around my waist. I tried to break the embrace but he was really heavy, I sighed in  frustration, even tho he had his eyes fully closed, I knew he was awake. "Zayn, wake up." he didn't move, I sighed. " 'kay..." I said finally moving his heavy arm, I tried to get out of the bed without "waking Zayn up", but since my side of the bed was right next to the wall, I had to climb over Zayn's chest. I slowly climbed on his chest, when my left tight was about to leave his chest, he rapidly grabbed it, surprising me a little with the sudden contact.

"where do you think you're going?" he said with a smirk, his hand started traveling up and down my tight, I froze, trying to move my tight away, but he wouldn't let me. "I... um, downstairs." was all my trembling lips let me say. He tugged my tight, making me fall into the bed, he was on top of me, his arms pressing my wrists against the comfy bed. "not now" he said, "wh-why?" he smiled, he took both of my wrists in one of his large hands as he stroked my tight with his other hand,  "what the heck do you think you're do-" "shhh" he whispered "don't want them to hear us", my eyes opened wide as I felt soft lips crashing onto mine, again. I felt sick, I'm kissing with a criminal, what would my parents think of me? I already imagined the dissappointment in their looks. But, still, my stupid brain made me kiss him back. My arms wrapped around his neck as his hands desperately ran to my waist, pulling me closer. He licked my bottom lip, and, without hesitation, I allowed him the entrace, our tongues fighting for total domination, my hands tangled playfully his hair, I opened my eyes wide when I felt his hand slid under my shirt, the thing is, for some reason, I didn't feel like stop him. I pulled him closer to me, if that was even possible, he ran his hands up and down, he moved his hand to my stomach, carefully touching the bruises, I gasped into the kiss, he caressed my stomach slightly. He broke the kiss and took my wrists in his hands, he sat me over his lap, my legs wrapped aroung his waist, he gave me a sweet smile before kissing me again. I shivered when his hand slid under my shirt once again, but this time, touching my back. I laughed, breaking the kiss. "It tickles" I chuckled, he kissed me again, still rubbing my back "Zayn, it tickles!" I said into the kiss. "Yeah?" he moaned, obviously not giving a damn about my last sentence. A deep moan escaped from the back of his throat, I smiled to myself, thinking that I can make a criminal feel this way makes me feel honored in some weird way. He was going to take his shirt off, when the door opened.

"WOW!" someone screamed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Well, I hate myself for writing such a short chapter! I would write more but it's 12:47 a.m. here! sigh, what I do for you guys. Anyways, remember that I won't upload until you comment and vote, so if you like this fanfic, don't forget to add to your library! LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH, AND THANKS FOR THE READS.

Laura X.