ix.

NEW COVER ------------------------>

I apologize I haven't updated. It's just that I spect more votes or comments... but it's okay. For those of you who vote last chapter, I LOVE YOU. Also for those who read in general. Also, I'm on my finals so... yeah, it will be hard to be uploading. I go out on June 21. Late, I know. STUPID Pruebas Nacionales, how I hate you!

Anyways, here's chapter 9. I hope you enjoyed, and don't forget to read my autor note at the end, I have a big annoucement to make.

I don't even know how long I've been locked in here, they just kept me in bringing me food, or well, something near to it. Sometimes, Harry would come in and start teasing me about how good I look all tied up. I don't think I could ask for anything else, note my sarcasm?

They would untie me every now and then, just to shower and brush my teeth and all, but besides that, it feels like a jail.

By the smell of the eggs, I knew it was breakfast, so that means it was maybe 9 in the morning. They always have their breakfast at this time.

 That means another day had passed.

 Another night I had cried myself to sleep in total silence.

 Sometimes, the images of my dad laying on the ground crossed my mind, forcing me to give in and cry.

 They wouldn't talk to me as much as before and that makes me feel more lonely.

 As McFly would say:

 I'm so sick of being lonely, this is killing me so slowly...

 I hate them, I hate them to death, even the burning hell wouldn't handle them and send them back to Earth.

Specially Harry.

 That's the worst one.

 As if he could read my mind, he entered the room with a plate in his hand.

 "It's already 9 in the morning, lovely" he smiled, a fake smile. He placed the plate in my thighs and took a chair that was laying on a corner and sat in front of me. He took some of the toast that was on the plate and raised it up to me, "say AHHH".

 "Are you serio-" I was cut off by a piece of toast being placed abruptly in my mouth.

 "Now chew it or you'll die of hunger!" he said in a child-ish voice tone.

 After I swallowed it, I spoke:

 "Like you would care if I die."

 "Don't say that, you know I would."

 "Oh, yeah, right. Why?"

 "If you're not here, then... who would I molest?" he gave me a dirty smile.

 "You're an asshole"

 The best asshole of England, baby" he winked at me, I scrunched my nose up, creating an expression of disgust. "Now, eat this" he untied my hands, "I'll be back in a second... and be ready".

 "For what?" I asked.

 "Oh... you'll know" he walked out of the room, leaving me alone, and cold. Something told me I will not like what's coming next.

 As he promised, minutes later, he came back to return the plate to the 1st floor. When he entered the room again, he had a dirty expression plastered on his face. "What?" I asked, "did you prepare yoursef?" oh, he is not serious... is he? "for what?" I said with the lack of voice I had.