iv.

"WOW!" We both stared at the door only to see Niall kind of surprised. "Oh, sorry guys, you can continue" he smiled closing the door, Zayn only laughed while I was blushing like crazy. "Okay, where were we?" he said leaning closer, but I stopped him "no way, boy." he groaned, "why do you always stop it when we get interrupted? Can't you just admit you like it?" he said, I sighed and closed my eyes shut "I can't believe I kissed a criminal" I whispered, he cocked his head to the side "what?" he said "nothing", "I heard you.", "yeah, then what did I say?" "why do you always have to come up with 'oh, a criminal' 'oh, he's a criminal and I kissed him'?", "because that's what you are. A criminal." "can you just leave it?" he said, his voice volume growing with every word "No! I won't, because you're actually a criminal" I said simply. He sighed. "ZAYN!" we heard someone yelling "GET DOWNSTAIRS. NOW." the incredibly annoying voice, which in my opinion was Louis', yelled. He sighed in frustration before standing up and going downstairs, leaving me alone in his room, thinking on a way to escape.

Zayn's P.O.V

"Zayn, this is not good" Louis said as I sat on the couch, next to Harry. "What?" I asked "You kissed her!" I looked at Niall who was now mouthing a 'sorry' "neh, and?" I said, Louis' jaw tensed. "She is our pawn! You can't keep any type of relationship with her!" he said, Harry looked at me with a serious face "sorry, it didn't mean anything tho" I said simply, Louis sighed "you sure?" I nodded. "Yeah, I kissed her just because I wanted to, not because I feel something for her" and I was saying the truth. I think she is gorgeous and all but I feel nothing for her, I just feel like she might be good on bed. "Well, I think it's time for her to call her parents, it's been 2 days" Louis spoke "and we need the money as well" Niall continued, we all nodded, "well, then she is going to call them today to see if we can meet on... Friday?" Liam said "that'd be good" Harry pointed "Okay, guys, let's get prepared for the theft then" Liam said "Is Avery coming with us?" Niall asked, Louis nodded "you know we can't leave her here, what if she escapes?" Harry said, Niall nodded. "Well, lads, let's prepare."  They all ran to their rooms but Louis and I stood there "just don't fall in love, Zayn", "yeah, right, I won't" I said running upstairs, opening my room door. "AVERY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I said when I saw the brown haired chick trying to throw herself out of the window, I catched her before she could. "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU TRYING TO DO?" I yelled, she had tears in her eyes "I-I just wanted to go h-home" she said not looking at me. "Avery..." "I wanna go home, Zayn" she stated, facing me. "Um, me and the boys were talking about that and you can call your parents..." "I can?" she said confused and happy "yeah.." was all I said "Yeah, finally, I'll be going home" she said to herself with a huge smile on her face "get prepared, we're going out" I said.

Avery's P.O.V.

We all got inside the familiar black van "where are we going guys?" I said, still excited for the new Zayn gave me, I'll be calling my parents soon! "somewhere" Liam replied.

The ride was silent, and the tinted windows were now interesting for me; I scanned the trees outside, I felt Zayn's eyes scanning me, but I didn't mind. "We're here" Liam said, Harry, Zayn, Louis and Niall got out, I unbuckled my seatbelt but Liam spoke "not you, Avery, stay here." I looked outside the window only to see the guys putting black masks on. ARE THEY... Oh God...

They all ran into the bank without hesitation, with all their guns already out. "ARE THEY STEALING THE MONEY FROM THE BANK?" I asked what it was obvious, "indeed" answered, "Oh God... what if the cops catch them?!", "we've already done this, Avery." he said calmly, after a few minutes, loud BANGS were heard and alarms were set. After 20 seconds I witnessed four guys with masks and bags filled with money running towards the car, Harry opened the door and they all got in. "HURRY UP, THE COPS ARE HERE" he yellped. After Niall got inside he closed the door and Liam quickly started to drive. "How much?" Liam asked "here I have like a million pounds." Harry raised his two bags up. "Niall?" "almost five." "Louis?" "two." "Zayn?" "one." "Good." Liam spoke, the ride was silent and I felt really scared, this reminded me of what Zayn told me at the restaurant "I am really bad".