Part 5

Hyunsuk's pov:

I ran downstairs and saw everyone else standing in the living room. 

"What happened?! Jihoon asked, seeing Y/n in my arms.

I placed her down on the couch, and everyone gasped at the sight of her scratched legs.

"HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!" Yeji shouted.

"I'll tell you everything, but first, someone bring the first aid kit." I said in a shaking voice, still terrified by what happened.

Haruto grabbed the first aid kit and passed it to me. I took it and started band aiding Y/n's legs. Poor girl, she was so scared that she fainted before I could come downstairs. I slowly wrapped the last band-aid and sat down on the couch beside her. 

Yuna handed me a water bottle and said, "Mind telling us what happened?"

"Everything was going fine. We were looking around the room, when suddenly, we heard a whimper, which sounded like Yeji's voice. When we looked up at the ceiling, there was a very thin monstrous figure hanging upside down. Before we could run, that thing grabbed Y/n's legs. You could guess the rest of it." I explained the situation, while looking at Y/n

"God, I'm seriously starting to get scared of this house." Junkyu said.

"There's really some secret hidden in this house, and we gotta find it out." said Doyoung.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean, isn't it obvious? We randomly hear whispers, or see kids with no eyes, not to mention that monster woman you saw. Something definitely happened in this house, and we need to figure out what it is to get out alive." He said.

"Let's just forget about it for a while. I'm very hungry, and imma start eating the couch if I don't get any food." Jeongwoo said in a serious voice.

 We chuckled and started taking out some canned food to eat. I looked at Y/n with sad eyes, before eating. I hope we get outta here soon.

                                          --End of Part 5

Author's note: 
I'm sorry for not updating. Life has been so tough, and I'm started to get depressed. I will try my best to update more often. Thanks for understanding.