Part 7

Author's pov

And there they saw...

an eyeless little girl in bloody clothes, standing with a big knife. She smiled widely and stared at teens for a few seconds before dashing towards them. 

She jumped on Yedam and tried to stab him, but Yedam caught the knife. He was struggling while the other boys were trying to get the horrifying girl off him. Yedam managed to get free, and they quickly started running towards a window. 

Jihoon punched the window, causing it to break, and the teens quickly started throwing their luggages and bags out of the window, before jumping out one by one.

Haruto took one last look before jumping out, and the group soon made it towards the car and hopped in.

"Start the car, Ryujin!" Yeji screamed.

Ryujin quickly started the car, and they drove out of the white mansion. The teens were panting and thanking God they made it out alive. Yedam, especially, was the most scared since he almost died back there.

"I never thought we would make it out of there!" Jeongwoo cried and hugged Junkyu.

"Well guess what? We did" Y/n replied.

"I am never going to some random mansion ever again." Yuna said and sighed.

"But guys.." Jihoon paused.

"What?" Chaeryeong asked in a soft voice.

"We got so much footage. Imagine the amount of money we would make if we released all of it on the dark web or something." Jihoon chuckled and received a smack from Lia.

"We barely made it out of the forest, and you find this funny?!" Lia screamed at him.

The teens all laughed at the couple and soon forgot about the terrifying incident. Later on, they took help from some strangers on the way back, and eventually made it home. 

The group vowed to never tell anyone about this, and of course, they made sure they never go to some random haunted house ever again.