Part 4

An hour had passed since the teens got stuck in the house. Luckily they had packed some canned food before coming, or else they would've starved to death.

They were all sitting on the couch and browsing through the internet, when suddenly, Hyunsuk spoke up.

"We shouldn't have come here. It's all Jihoon's fault. It was his idea to camp here." Hyunsuk said in an annoyed voice.

Jihoon rolled his eyes. "Bruh! It's not like I forced you all to come here." He said.

"We are stuck in this goddamned house bcz of you, and you still have the audacity to answer me back?!" Hyunsuk yelled at Jihoon.

And thus, these two started arguing and yelling at each other.

The girls tried their best to stop them, but they kept arguing.

Yedam couldn't bear it anymore.

"YOU TWO, STOP! INSTEAD OF FIGURING OUT A WAY TO GET OUT, YOU TWO ARE ARGUING LIKE KIDS?!" He shouted.

Both Hyunsuk and Jihoon were shocked. They had never seen Yedam being this mad.

Junkyu sighed and said,"He's right. We should find ways to survive instead of arguing among ourselves."

Jihoon looked down.

"I'm sorry, Hyunsuk. I shouldn't have argued with you." He said

"Don't be sorry. It's my fault, I shouldn't have blamed you for no reason." Hyunsuk replied as the two boys hugged each other.

"Guys, how about we go and check all the rooms upstairs? Maybe we can find something useful." Yuna suggested.

"Sure, let's do that." Haruto replied.

All of them went upstairs and split up into pairs as all the rooms were kinda far from each other.

Hyunsuk's pov

"Hyunsuk, I think splitting up was a bad decision." Y/N said with a scared face.

"I know, Love. But there's nothing we can do right now. Let's just check the room real quick." I replied.

"Y/N, help me!" Someone whispered.

The voice sounded like it was Yeji's voice, but I knew that Yeji's voice is not like this.

"The hell! Yeji needs help!" Y/N whispered and screamed at the same time.

"No, stop. That's not Yeji." I whispered.

"What the actual freak do you mean?!" Y/N said out loud.

I quickly covered her mouth and looked up at the ceiling.

I froze. My heart stopped beating for a second. Y/N saw me and looked up as well.

There was monstrous looking woman. She had no eyes and was extremely thin. Blood was dripping out of her mouth.

Y/N screamed. I quickly realized the situation and grabbed Y/N's hand and tried to run away. But that monster grabbed Y/N's leg.

"AAAAAH!" Y/N screamed. "Help me, Hyunsuk!"

I quickly grabbed her body and started pulling her towards me.

"Baby, don't let go of my hands!" I said and pulled her.

Finally, the monster let go of her. Her leg was scratched badly. I picked her up and quickly ran downstairs.

                                    -End of Part 4