Part 2

The next day came. The teens were very excited for the trip. Y/N packed her laptop, camera, torch light, portable charger and a set of clothes just in case something happens. All of them packed up some food, and decided to meet at Jihoon's house.

"Hello kids!" Jihoon greeted as everyone got into the van.

Jihoon was gonna drive, and Lia sat beside him. Behind them sat Doyoung and Yeji with Hyunsuk and Y/N beside. Mashiho and Yuna sat behind them with Haruto and Ryujin. At the very back sat Yedam and Chaeryeong with Junkyu and Jeongwoo.

"Are you guys ready to have some fun?!" Yeji shouted.

"Yeah!" screamed everyone.

With that, Jihoon started the van.

The whole time, they were having fun. All of them had Jeongwoo rapping and Haruto singing, which was hilarious. They even took videos and pictures of the road.

Yuna was munching on the last pack of Oreos.

"Stop, you'll get sick!" Mashiho lightly scolded her.

"Nope!" She replied sticking her tongue out.

Skip time

Hours had passed since they started driving. Their butts were hurting like hell.

"Guys, can't we stop at a gas station or something? My back is hurting like a bitch." Chaeryeong said with a lazy voice.

"Me too." replied Jeongwoo.

"Hey, I see a gas station. Let's stop there." said Haruto.

With that, Jihoon drove into the gas station. But the weird thing was that the gas station looked old and abandoned.

"Are you sure this is a gas station?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah, this was the only one on the map, and we also need fuel." Jihoon replied.

"Let's just get the fuel real quick." said Hyunsuk.

Hyunsuk's pov

"What are you all doing here?! An old man, who came out of nowhere screamed at us.

"Um sir, we need some oil, we ran out of fuel." said Haruto politely.

"Give it to me!" The old man snatched the pump out of Junkyu's hands and plugged it to the car.

Y/N suddenly hugged me.

"Why is this old man so rude?" She asked glaring at the old man.

"I know right! But don't worry, we'll get out of here soon." I said as I kissed the top of her head.

After the man was done, we offered him some money, but he rejected.

"Be careful, don't end up at the wrong place." He said, as we drove away.

Weird. I thought.

No one's pov

"Guys, i think we're here." Jihoon said as he pulled into the driveway in front of an old mansion.

"Umm, this isn't what we saw in the pictures." Lia said as she found it creepy.

"I know, and I just realised that the mansion disappeared from the Google map. It was here a few minutes ago." Jihoon said.

"Whatever, let's just go in, I'm tired." Mashiho said as they entered the house.

"Guys, i don't want to camp here." Y/N said as she looked around the creepy house.

"Don't worry baby, I will protect you." replied Hyunsuk.

"Ha! You'll be the first one to get lost, Hyunsuk!" Jihoon said.

"Shut up, Jihoon!" Hyunsuk glared at him.

- End of Part 2