'Are You Gonna Drop The Bomb Or Not?'

Hiii again <3 I hope you like this chapter! I'm sorry its short, but I did kind of drop a bomb in here.   #PAYZERPLEASEGETMARRIEDALREADY. Vote, Comment & Fan c; 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As weird as it sounds, I was afraid to see Liam. When he’d first called me down, excitement had taken over, I wasn’t thinking when I ran down the stairs. But now, I after I spent some time thinking, I was scared.  I mean so much had changed since the last time I’d seen him. Not just with me, but with everything. Yes, I had started cutting and developed depression, but things around the house had changed too. Mum and dad were constantly away, going on business trips all over the world, like they were now. I was alone so often. 

I wonder if Liam knew they were gone. I wonder if he brought the band. I wonder if Danielle would like me. I wonder if this was all meant to be a surprise. I wonder if he’d notice I’d changed.

I nervously gulped before stepping into the living room.

Liam and Danielle were sitting on the couch, talking.

“You’ll love Ari! She’s so much fun! In fact, she kind of reminds me of Niall. She loves food and scary movies and laughs all the time.” Liam said, smiling broadly at Danielle.

Danielle gave a small smile, “She sounds like a great girl Liam, I can’t wait to meet her!” 

I slowly walked in, playing with the bracelets that were placed over my grey sweatshirt. 

“Ari?” Liam asked, while turning around on the couch so he was facing me.

“Ari!” Liam said, smiling wide.

 However he made no attempt to get up and give me a hug. I walked over to the couch to sit next to him, but he didn’t move over, so I sat in the love seat, trying to keep a smile on my face.

Why was Liam acting so weird? 

“Hi Ari, I’m Danielle!” Danielle smiled from her seat next to Liam. 

“Hi Danielle! Nice to finally meet you.” I smiled before going back to playing with my bracelets. 

Liam cleared his throat and I looked up at him, really looked  at him.

His hair had been dramatically shortened, in fact, the pictures made his hair look longer than it actually was. His brown eyes looked worried and there was a crease in his forehead, Liam was thinking hard about something. I looked down to his lips to realize they’d been moving this whole time.

“And I proposed to her last night. Ari, Danielle and I are getting married.” Liam said, his eyes scanning my face for any sort of reaction. 

My mouth suddenly went dry, and I was unable to form words.

Danielle was taking Liam away from me.

One Direction had taken him away from me, he now toured the world and spent all his time with Zayn, Harry, Niall and Louis. But now Danielle Peazer was going to take the small amount of time I had with my brother  right from my grasp. She was going to be his wife. And soon he’d have a family of his own, a family that needed to be taken care of, unlike his needy sister. 

But for all Liam knew, I was that bubbly, happy, girl he’d described to Danielle. 

Finally I willed myself to speak, “You’re getting married?” 

Smooth Ari, real smooth.

Danielle and Liam both nodded, their expressions unreadable.

“Wow! I’m so happy for you guys! That’s amazing Liam!” I said in my peppiest voice, trying to hide the fact this news was killing me on the inside.

He gave me a huge smile, before looking at Danielle, “Well I think my finance and I need to go spread the good news! We’ll be back in a bit. Bye Ari!” 

And with that, my brother walked out the door with his new finance, leaving me dumbfounded still sitting on that stupid love seat.