'Clothes, Shoes, Diamond Rings'

Heey dere! Here's my new chapter. My friend edited it so it shouldn't have any mistakes. Check their outfits out by clicking the link in the comments! I'm working on the next part now! I can't wait to post it! That's when shit begins! <3  Oh, and I'm dedicating each chapter to a random commenter. So comment away! Vote, Comment & Fan! Ily! 

-Katie xx

---------------------------------------------

I stood on Darcy's doorstep and knocked on the bright red door several times in a repetitive pattern.

I could hear her footsteps approaching but I knocked again, just to annoy my best friend.

"CALM YOURSELF I'M COMING!" I heard Darcy yell before whispering, "God, people these days." under her breath.

The door finally opened and a dumbfounded Darcy stood in-front of me. I gave her a smile before prancing into her families tiny house.

"Um, Ari, you taken a look in the mirror this morning?" She laughed as we walked up the spiral staircase leading to her room.

"Nope." I said laughing along with her.

"Hmm, well why don't you take a shower and you can borrow some clothes, makeup and I can do your hair. Then we'll talk! Kay?" Darcy smiled, ushering me into her small purple bathroom just off of her room, "Just yeah, you know where everything is. I'll pick out some clothes for you."

I shut the door and examined myself in the mirror. I looked like I hadn't showered in ages. I laughed at my reflection before stripping down and hoping in the shower.

Once I was all clean, wrapped the towel around my body and walked into Darcy's room to see what she'd picked out for me.

There were three outfits laid out on the bed.

Geez, Darcy was going to become a stylist or something! 

Every detail was complete in every outfit. Necklace, earrings, shoes, everything.

I scanned the three choices; a baggy, light green cross sweater, skinny khaki pants, some green flats and pearl earrings.

A fancy white shirt with a black collar and buttons, black skinny jeans with white crosses on them, black wallaby's and light teal rose earrings.

Finally a pair of skinny jeans, a blue and white striped shirt, a pair of anchor earrings. and a pair of light brown Tom's wedges.

Like dang! This girl knew her fashion! I swear she could become a stylist one day!

"Dang girl! Why so fancy?" I asked, eying the cross sweater.

"Some little birdies with cameras told me.." Darcy trailed off, and I immediately knew where this was going. Darcy has always had a soft spot for Harry. And now she was getting us all dressed up to see the boys. Little did she know, it was the last place I wanted to be.

"The paps eh? Yes the boys are in town Darc. But I don't think its a good idea we go back there..." I finished.

"Why? Ari, did something happen? Of course something did! Why else would you come to my house looking like you did so early in the morning?" Darcy said, running her fingers through her dark blonde hair.

"Hey! I find that offensive..." I said playfully.

"You have to admit, you didn't look your best. But seriously; who's butt do I need to kick?" She joked, cracking her knuckles.

"It's a long story Darc." I said, trying to get my way out of it.

"And I've got time." Darcy finished, grinning like a kid on Christmas.

---

"You're going to catch flies." I commented, staring at my best friend who sat cross legged on her bed, her hair braided to the side, in a baggy Little Mix tee and pink sweatpants; her brown eyes wide and jaw practically at the floor.

"Sorry, it's just, that's A LOT to take in. First, Liam and Danielle are getting MARRIED?! Secondly, you SLEPT WITH ZAYN MALIK?! And third, Liam said what?!"

"I'm still in my towel. Can I change into clothes anytime soon?" I asked, playing with the hem of the white bath towel.

Darcy smirked, "When I'm finished, Zayn won't know what hit him."

"WHAT? No! Darcy I don't like him like that!" I pleaded.

"Honey, he's Zayn Malik. Of course you like him like that." She stated, pushing the cross sweater outfit I'd had my eye on in front of me.

I hesitantly agreed and grabbed the clothes to go change. (Link to outfit in comments!)

I was glad this sweater had long sleeves, since I had no idea where my bracelets went. I just pray that Darcy hadn't seen my scars.

Everything looked really cute together, and for some strange reason, I couldn't wait for Zayn to see me in it.

I don't even know why, but I got butterflies in my stomach thinking about it.

I quickly shook away the feeling and walked out into Darcy's room so she could do my hair and makeup. Darcy had changed and was now wearing dark skinny jeans and a white top with a gold studded collar with a pair of gold flats. (Outfit link in comments!)

Somebody was dressing to impress Harry...

"Alright Ari, sit down and let me work my magic. Here," She shoved a magazine in my face, "No peeking."

I nodded and opened up the magazine to be greeted by the face of Justin Bieber. I smiled wide. Justin Bieber was my man. Nobody could deny he was gorgeous and had great music.

I flipped the page to be greeted by Austin Mahone. Dang he was fine. I couldn't until came out with his first album, he was like a Bieber clone.

And on the next page, guess who?

A GIANT POSTER OF MY BROTHER.  

"Okay I'm done with this magazine!" I yelled before throwing it across the room.

"Why?" Darcy asked, putting down the straightening iron.

"There was a poster, of Liam!" I yelled dramatically, pretending to be scared.

"Oh god, get that out of my room!" Darcy joked.

"Got any other magazines?" I asked, picking at my thumbs.

"Sure do. Ooh, and turn on the radio would ya?" She said, grabbing a giant pile of magazines from by her messy bed.

"Mmkay." I said, turning on the radio.

"This is my oath to yoou!"

We sang along to Oath by Cher Lloyd as I skimmed through pointless magazines and Darcy straightened my brown and pink (Yes, I have dip-died hair...) hair.

It was then that I realized, I had come here a complete emotional mess, this close to putting a blade to my wrist. To breaking my promise to myself. But Darcy, just by being my crazy, funny best friend, stopped me without even knowing it.