'I Want To Be Drunk When I Wake Up.'

Sorry for the lack of an update!!!! I love you all so much :) I'm on vacation but I thought I'd update! Thanks for reading! Dedication to a random commenter! <3

Katie 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It actually didn't surprise me when somebody just had to walk in on Zayn and I. Perfect moments can only last for so long.

Radioactive had just switched onto my iPod and Zayn and I were now sitting on the bed, his arm around me as I enjoyed the moment.

"Oh look at you two love birds in here lovin' it up. Zayn and Ari sitting in a tree, k i z z i n g." Liam slurred from the doorway.

Eleanor and Louis trailed quickly behind, but Danielle was no where to be found.

"Liam, come on its time to go." Louis coaxed.

"GO? I HAVEN'T EVEN SAID HI TO THE LOVE BIRDS. HIIIII LOVE BIRDS." He shouted at Zayn and I.

"Excuse him, he um, had quite a bit of liquor before we arrived." Eleanor appologized sweetly.

Liam gave her a death stare, "I DO NOT NEED TO BE EXCUSED THIS IS MY HOUSE TOO." 

"You're acting quite rude Liam." Louis said, defending sweet Eleanor.

"OH AND YOU TOO. DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THAT SICK TWISTED LOVE STORY. YOU AREN'T EVEN IN LOVE WITH ELEANOR. YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH HARRY." Liam boomed.

"Liam. Eleanor and I are plenty in love. Larry is a big load of bullshit." He said pulling Eleanor closer to him, away from the screaming drunk.

"Stop denying it Louis. OH HAZZA, COME HERE. COME SNUGGLE WITH ME. OH, COME KISS ME HAZZA, LETS GO TO THE BEDROOM HAZZA." Liam cackled, holding onto the doorway to keep his balance.

"Liam. You're drunk, you don't know what you're talking about. The Liam I know would never say these hurtful things to anyone. Not his sister and not his best mate and his girlfriend." Louis said calmy, still tightly griping Eleanor's waist.

"STOP SAYING I'M DRUNK. I KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING OKAY." He smiled, before letting go of the door way and stumbling torwards us.

I felt Zayn's grip tighten on my waist as he approached, grabbing onto various furniture in my room for support.

"Don't you want to go see your lovely bride to be?" Zayn asked in a weak attempt to get Liam to leave.

"No, Danielle doesn't like it when I drink." Liam snorted, "She can be annoying sometimes." 

I heard Eleanor gasp from the doorway, "You don't mean that Liam." 

"Of course I mean it. Why do you think I picked up the bottle in the first place. 'Oh Liam, what about this location for the wedding? No, just kidding this one is better. But I really want a long dress, do you think a train would look okay on me? And I want a HUGE boquet. Should my shoes be blue? Yada yada ya. She just won't shut up Eleanor. Or should I say BEARDanor." He laughed quite loud and obniously at his own joke.

"Eleanor sweetie, he doesn't mean that. He's just intoxicated. Go into the living room, I'll be down soon. Here, Ari, why don't you go with her." Louis suggusted, removing his arm from around Eleanor's waist.

"Okay." I meekly said, getting up from the warmth and familiar comfort of Zayn's lap.

Eleanor smiled as we walked downstairs together.

We both took a seat on the couch facing each other.

"If I'm not mistaken, I don't believe we've had a propper introduction yet have we? I'm Eleanor Calder, girlfriend of Louis Tomlinson and model at Hollister." Eleanor stuck her tongue out and smiled at me, "Okay your turn Ari."

"I'm Ari Payne, sister of Liam Payne and girlfriend of Zayn Malik." I said smiling.

The words felt foreign on my lips, 'Girlfriend of Zayn Malik.'

That was me, The girl who got to call him mine. I smiled at the thought before returning to reality.

"So, you and Zayn then?" She asked, a smirk clearly on her lips.

"Erm yeah, me and Zayn." I mumbled.

"And how long has that been going on?" Eleanor offered a geuine smile, something I had gotten in quite a while from someone just talking to me. Judgemental stares yes. Hateful stares, check. 'Ew, she's ugly and pathetic and fat' stares too, but no smiles.

Eleanor was a very pretty girl. I was extremely jealous of her gorgoeous figure, her kindess, her smile, pretty much everything about her, I wanted. 

"Earth to Ari." She giggled.

"Oh sorry, I spaced. Um, we've only been dating for two days...its been kinda interesting." My cheeks flushed.

"Oh do tell." She proded.

"Well I mean, since the engagement, Liam has been anything but nice to me. He's just been so judgemental, and made me feel even worse about myself. And doing a lot of yelling. I don't know. Zayn was just kind of there. I guess it was just the way the past couple of days played out. And then I found myself at an Ed Sheeran concert with Niall, Louis, Harry and Zayn. Ed asked me to play guitar for Gold Rush and then when I was done, Zayn came on stage and sang for me and asked me to be his girlfriend. Crazy huh? Me, ugly, pathetic me, dating Zayn Malik of One Direction." I finished, almost out of breath.

"Wow. He sang to you?! That's so sweet! Remind me to tell you the story of how Louis and I came to be later. But first I have to ask you som-" Eleanor was cut off by yells from upstairs.

"LIAM. STOP. DO NOT SWING AT ZAYN! HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG!" I could hear Louis yell as Liam grunted and a vase fell over.

"YES HE HAS! HE'S DATING MY UGLY, STUPID, FAT SISTER. HE'S TAKING CARE OF THAT DARN GIRL. HE DESERVES BETTER." Liam yelled.

I heard Louis and Zayn gasp.

That's when I'd had enough, I laid my head in Eleanor's lap, wishing for it all to end.