« minhyun's reunited »

{taehyun jung × minyoung kim}

Minyoung fixed a few strands of hair before picking up the rosy lipgloss and applying it, smacking her lips afterwards. She grabbed her handbag and shoved in a few things including her phone before turning to Princess, who was sitting on Min's bed scrolling through her phone with her left leg crossed over the right. She looked up as she saw the elder girl approach her.

"Ready to go?" asked Cess as she stood up and placed her phone in her bag.

"Yes! Haven't gone to the bar in a while," replied Min before walking down the stairs at concerning speed, seeing as she was a clumsy person and hadn't tied her laces properly. Cess followed slowly after her, being careful not to trip and in no rush, unlike the elder female. Min opened the door and let Cess exit their large yet cosy house before locking the door. She placed the keys in her mini bag and linked arms with Cess as they walked off.

 The chilly evening air made them slightly shiver as they looked at the dark sky with grey clouds forming, indicating it could rain. They quickly headed down the crowded streets of Paris, the street lights slowly turning on one by one to shine the way for them. The tall buildings of the city loomed over them as lights were shining from each window, making it look like neatly lined up lightbulbs from a distance.

.

.

.

.

.

⊱ ────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ────── ⊰

.

.

.

.

.

The Pied Piper was a popular nightclub, where everyone was invited to hang out and get a drink with friends and enjoy listening to people sing on stage. The place was dazzling as the disco lights flashed in patterns, with clean tables and chairs placed outside and inside. There was a large area to dance, where there was a small stage for any brave souls who would volunteer to enlighten visitors by singing.  

Cess decided to take her close friend there to have a girls night out, just the two of them. Despite living together they were both busy and barely had time to spend with each other. They had both lived in Paris for 5 years due to their work and to pursue their dreams, and it ended in them being so occupied working they hardly had time to enjoy a night out.

 The two females entered the bar and greeted the bartender, Sehun, who smiled and passed them the new drinks, sunset cocktails. When they first arrived in Paris they visited The Pied Piper as it was a friendly nightclub for foreigners, and Sehun was extremely kind to them and helped whenever he could. They sat down on stools as they enjoyed their time together, yet Cess noticed how lonely and quiet Min was growing day by day.

"Min, what's wrong? you're awfully quiet," Cess asked.

"Nothing, just a bit tired," said Min as she shrugged the question off before taking another sip of her drink. That was a lie. She was lonely, she wanted someone to share cuddles and kisses with. But she didn't say anything to not ruin the mood. Putting down her drink on the table, she jumped up, holding Cess's hands. "C'mon, I heard there's a new guy who's really good at singing here!"