« damicess is free to love »

{princess suh × dami kim}

Two blissful years of them being together. Two years of happy memories, many dates and even more kisses and cuddles. It was perfect. And Cess deeply wished that happiness would last. But her dark inner thoughts always ruined it all for her. All Cess ever wanted was for her and Dami to be able to enjoy their time together.

Cess was in her car, daydreaming into the endless road as she waited for her girlfriend. Her inner thoughts had once again swallowed her, but she tried not to pay too much attention to them since she had received a text from Dami. She read it quickly, took the bouquet and shoved her phone in her pocket before exiting her car. Dami had spent the last few days away from Cess since she had gone to visit her parents in their country house, and since her stay was over she'd asked Cess to pick her up from the place. The said female had agreed, but before leaving wanted to take Dami somewhere they both liked, which was still in the countryside.

Walking straight ahead, she noticed a female skipping happily towards her, and that made Cess smile before she called out the girl's name. Upon hearing her name being called, Dami looked up and grinned, running to the elder female before hugging her, puckering her lips as she waited for Cess to kiss them. The elder female laughed and placed her lips against Dami's for a short yet sweet kiss.

Hand in hand, they walked into the meadows as the tall plants tickled their ankles. Cess turned around to see Dami smiling and following after her, the flowers in hand as the small wind swayed her hair. Dami noticed her girlfriend watching her and gave a comforting smile which Cess reciprocated before they continued their journey. They followed a small stoned path that led them to a  narrow little river flowing by. Dami crouched down and sat on one of the rocks as she looked at all the flowers growing around them. Cess just watched her girlfriend attentively as the female played around with the flowers in hand.

What a beautiful sight it was, but dark thoughts clouded Cess's brain as she gave a sad smile to her girlfriend. She turned away and stared into the nothingness of the tall grass and plants that surrounded them, the smile vanishing and immediately replaced by a frown.

.

.

.

.

.

⊱ ────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ────── ⊰

.

.

.

.

.

The younger female's head was resting against the window of the car as she watched her girlfriend driving smoothly in a cool way.

"You make driving look so easy for what? I still haven't gotten my license yet," Dami spoke in pouty language.

Cess smiled and removed her left hand from the steering wheel to hold Dami's hand in hers. She raised the latter's hand and brought it to her lips to place a soft kiss on it. "It takes practice, baby. I'm sure you'll pass soon enough."

The songs on the radio accompanied them as Dami looked out of the window into the wilderness. She rolled down the window and peeped her head out, getting a gust of fresh air on her face, which slowly spread all over her body and gave her goosebumps. They were far away from the city to enjoy some fresh air and alone time, where they didn't have to worry about people's judging eyes and comments about their relationship.