« dajun's wild day »

{jun lee × dahyun lee}

Jun had arrived home from a friend's house and removed his shoes, looking around the spotless house he and Dahyun had bought. Looking around, he took in the fact it was very quiet until he heard very loud music blasting from upstairs. He assumed it was Dahyun practising for their karaoke battle between Dami, Min, Jin and her brother Chan. However, he did not hear any excited bouncing around or the melodic voice of Dahyun.

" I'll get changed and then check-up on her," he told himself as he walked up the stairs, noticing the sound wasn't coming from their room like normal, but the upstairs living room.

Shrugging the thought away, he placed his bag down and placed his jacket on the hanger before stretching. After all the work he did with his colleague, he decided he would freshen up to cool his mind down. Then, he would sit down and gossip with Dahyun like they always did.

.

.

.

.

.

⊱ ────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ────── ⊰

.

.

.

.

.

After getting changed, Jun realised that Dahyun still hadn't left the room and that the music was still blaring through the loudspeakers. As he stayed silent for a little while, he could hear Dahyun's voice mumbling along to the lyrics of the song that was playing. Chuckling, Jun just applied moisturiser, until he stopped and frowned as his eyes went wide. He looked at himself in the mirror and started speaking to himself. He swore he heard Dahyun crying as her voice broke a bit whilst she sang.

"This is a sad love song," he said as he pointed at the mirror before pointing at himself. "Does that mean she plans on breaking up with me?"

Furrowing his brows, he tried thinking of anything he could've possibly done to make her break up with him.

"She couldn't possibly be mad about me cutting her hair, could she? No, she asked me to do it and then said she liked it."

He paced around the room and thought some more.

"Maybe the failed DIY outfit? But if she was mad she wouldn't have laughed and agreed to wear it out with me in public. Besides, she looked like a model in that messed up shit as well."

Sitting down on the bed, he squeezed out his remaining brain cells.

"The college campus drama where everyone thought she was an FBI worker in disguise? Yeah, that's a definite no because she even went along with it and brought a fake gun to college."

Frustration built-up as he couldn't think of what he could've possibly done for Dahyun to be singing a sad song whilst in tears. But decided to go ask her himself. As he stood in front of the door to the living room, he pressed his ear against the door to hear what she was doing.'So, It Ends?' was playing as Dahyun's sobs were getting louder, breaking Jun's heart.