chapter:1 Moving on...

Name:y/n
Age:21
Status:single af (hehe I know many of us are single over here)

Hi guys! Myself umm y/n , it's not  really an interesting name but u know I have to obey my author (😂 lol).

My mom left me alone in this big ass whole world... I still can't digest the fact that she dead two months back due to an accident.. and talking about my father he was dead many years ago.I don't even have many memories abt us ..woow I think I'm DESTINED to be alone .
My mom always forced me to do a job in this particular XXX company, as I couldn't keep her happy when she was by my side , I decided to apply for that job last week .. and now iam waiting to get the call letter ✉️.

Present:- 22.October.2019

As it is still 8:00 AM I am still rolling my ass on bed to convince my mind to freshen up and prepare my breakfast.

I walk from my bed directly into bathroom. I get freshen up and now I am having my hand made sandwiches hesitantly and scrolling my Insta on the other hand( while sitting on kitchen counter).
Ahhh!!  Iam full now I haven't even finished half of my sandwich. I will feel guilty for wasting my food pch..no problem I will have it as my lunch .
I take the plate in my hand and walk towards the refrigerator to place it inside but I left my phone on the counter. After placing the plate I return back to my phone after cleaning up myself as ketchup stained my shirt.(which always happen in my case tell abt urs?)

As I glared at my phone (which was still on counter as my hands are not dried properly) the notification on my lockscreen got my attention. I hurriedly rub my hands against my shirt and take my phone in hand just to open and see the email I received from the company I applied for..for the god's sake I got selected and they are asking me to join the company in the upcoming month which is November.

I am on cloud nine now,  I finally made my mamas wish come true.. my smile didn't last long, not until I noticed the city where  iam supposed to work in the email. It was Paris but iam now feeling unsure to continue this job coz this home is the only last memory of me and my mom..
tsk y god ..y u always put me in this type of situation, where I always end up with a headache.

On the other side of city: 22.october.2019

Name: Jeon Jungkook
Age:21
Status: single

A/n pov

Jungkook is now laying on his bed desperately thinking about leaving this city and move to Paris to continue his job.
He just wanted a new start and  move on  from his current situations and worries. So he decided to move to Paris,  far away from his current society and start a content life.

Jk pov

Iam booking my flight ticket luckily I got one seat in the  one last flight left. Then I check the flight timings it's 9:00 PM October 31st . Thank God... I will  still have one day to rest and join the job from 2 nd November (I sigh).

Meanwhile y/n pov

After a big third world war between my emotions and practicality , I let out a sigh and convince myself to move on and start a new life as mom always wanted to..

I check out the flights on my phone and fortunately there was this one last flight left (October 31st)and I booked the ticket faster than the light speed. I came out to the garden and was staring into the sky. Finally iam trying to move on mama..I hope u r happy there.. a watery pearl was shining in my eyes which made its way so softly down my cheek. Bye mama (wiping off her tears softly) I have lot of work to do rn..I don't want to miss my flight , I have to check out home before 7:30 PM and leave for airport so that I can enter the flight peacefully before 9:00 PM.