Chapter:4 Friends?!

Preview: Jungkook went Jungshook after seeing yn enter the bedroom.

An pov

Yn entered bedroom. She didn't notice the broken thing yet.She greeted them politely.

Yn: Hi! Everyone (she bowed politely).

Everyone except Jk greeted her back

Yn:Why are you guys all tensed up? Aren't you enjoying the party ?(she look at them worried)

Jk: Actually..just give me a minute yn.

Yn: okay..(she said with a small smile)

Jk:Guys! It's time, u better leave now(he speaks with concerned look)

Rm: Nope! We want to apologize..and then leave

Yn: Wt are u guys talkin' about?

Jh: Actually Yn..

Jk interrupts Jh

Jk: Yn..I ll explain u everything later..U guys pls leave now , orelse I'm never gonna talk to u guys..(he wears an angry look)

An pov

It's Yns first time to see Jk angry.She remained silent.And all six members leave to the entrance of dorm along with Jk.Jk tells them to leave coz he doesnt want yn to get negative impression on them, he also tells them that he is gonna take the fault.

Jk: U guys pls leave now..

Jm: Thank you kookie , u r really a true bro.Thanks for taking my fault onto ur shoulders(he said with sad gaze and hug)
All six hyungs: call us later kook.. take care bruh

An pov

All his hyungs leave, where as Yn is standing still and  recalling everything just happened and trying to understand the situation not until her sight fall on the broken casted hand piece.

She shouts out, loud enough to be heard by jk ...She run towards the broken pieces and by loosing her balance she fall on her knees and tears start forming in her eyes. She takes the pieces into her soft hands.

Yn pov

Mama...no this can't happen, how can it be broken..No No Noohhhh..(crying hard) Mama this was the most beautiful and precious memory of us..I can't loose it like this( cries harder)

Jk pov

I heard yns shout when I gave hyungs send off and I return back to bedroom in hurry..I can see her crying like someone is dead..

Jk: Yn..I am sorry (he said with sad gaze)

Yn: What? Just sorry? Do u have any any idea of what u have just Done?

Jk: It was unexpected Yn. I didn't do it on purpose..(I feel bad rn)

Yn: This..th-his was my most precious thing in li-life..It's mine and moms casted hands..This was the only thing she left for me..and YOU BROKE THAT TOO...( she shout out and starts crying harder).