Chapter:2 The Rivalry

Previously {Jk: YOU?
Yn:Wth?! YOU}

Jk: WHAT are YOU doing here? Are you stalking me (he had a confusing yet irritated look on him)

Yn:Wait.. WHAT?? What did u just say..?

Jk: Are u a stalker?

Yn: What shit are you speaking..u mannerless human? First point.. Iam not a stalker!! Second point.. why will some one stalk a person with such an ugly face ( I mentally smirked as I gave him a nice reply tbh he was a little bit handsome. I just wanted to satisfy my ego by degrading him..)

Jk: who the hell are you to judge my face...goddd u r getting me on my nerves ..I must have done something really really bad in my past life to get u as my roomate ( I spoke out and went back to my bed and laid on it)

Yn: Ohh really?! Tch U just ruined my whole mood of moving into a new city..

An pov

There was just silence filled inside the room.Yn was wandering their small dorm and made her way to the bathroom which was attached to the bedroom. She sighed in relief after realising that bathroom was quiet big so that she can easily wear her dresses instead of asking jk to leave the damn bedroom after her daily bath everyday, which would be embarrassing as hell.

Yn pov

I changed myself into pajamas and came out of bathroom to settle my luggage in the bedroom and set some little things which were memories of me and mama. I looked around and I didn't find him .. he might have left to have his dinner ..
I am done with my things, now I take out my journal and start writing what ever shit that happened to me today..
After finishing my work ..I place my diary in my locker and lock it ..coz why not, it's my personal diary.

I change my outfit into a casual top and jeans and leave the dorm to have dinner..

yn OOTD

Meanwhile jk pov

Ahh finally iam on the streets of Paris

Ahh finally iam on the streets of Paris ..It's so peaceful out here than in dorm. That girl is literally taking shit out of me ..How can she be that stubborn..,I think I should learn to live like this.