Chapter:5 Wierd Feelings..

Preview: ( Jk: Will you come?)

Yn: umm..I guess yes! I want some stress relief too, I am tired af by the files..(she pointed out her office files)

Jk:So..Get ready! Let's have fun!!(he show his bunny smile)

Yn: Yupppp I will be back in 20 mins ( with that she went into the bedroom and locked it)

Jk pov

I'm so glad that she agreed..or else I would feel really guilty about yesterday..thank God. Uh I forgot to call hyungs ..lemme call them.

  Jk dail Jm number

OTP

Jk:Hey hyung! How are you doin?

Jm:Bro first tell me what happened after we left ur dorm?

Jk:Oh that's a big story..ok I will tell u in short.

Jm: go ahead..my ears are craving

Jk:So what happened was it's her and her mom's casted hands ..and I also came to know that her mom is dead.

Jm: Holyshit! I really messed up everything bruh(he sad in worried tone)

Jk:  I apologized her,she forgave me..and I consoled her.. thats it.

Jm:That's it..u are saying that's it? If I was in ur shoes I would ran out of the building bruh..

Jk: Ya you scaredy cat (he teased and chuckled)

Jm: You pabo(fool)!!

Jk: What are others doin?

Jm: They are kinda busy with their office works..should I hand any of them my phone?

Jk:Nope , I will talk to them later..Just tell them I called u. Okay then annyong!

Jm: annyong!

An pov

Yn was all ready. She stepped out of bedroom wearing a chick yet classy outfit.Jk all at once got shook after seeing her like that.Coz she never exposed her skin much..Damn her legs thought Jk( An: u pervert Jk)..

OOTD

Yn: Are u okay? ( She waved her hands on Jks face)

Jk:ah..ah I'm okay..Are you done?

Yn: likely..

Jk: Great!! let's just go to a mall also play some arcade games and then watch a night show..okay?

Yn: cool! I'm excited ( she said with a wide smile)

Jk:let's go then..