Chapter:8 The Secret and The Confessions

Preview:(Thank you for agreeing Yn...now get ready for your surprise..)

Day: 31st December 2019
Time: 7:00 PM

Jk: Ynahh..how much time will you take to get ready...?(shouts from living room)

Yn: five minutes..I'm almost done Jungkookshi..(she shouts from bedroom)

An pov

Yn enters the living room and Jks jaw gets dropped after seeing her.Jk stands still staring at her from top to bottom..Yn clears her throat making it obvious that she is feeling uncomfortable...

Yn clears her throat making it obvious that she is feeling uncomfortable

Yn: Am I looking good?(she asks setting her dress)

Jk: ye-yeah..u r looking very pretty..

Yn: oh thank god..I thought I was looking gross..coz I never wore this kind of dress before..

Jk: u should often wear this type of clothes ( he murmurs)

Yn: what?? Never mind u always keep murmuring...and this dress was gifted by mama on my birthday..so it's really special to me ( she talks making an eye contact)

Jk: Ur mom had nice fashion sense you should had taken some tips from her( he said teasing)

Yn: oh really? Fine!!(rolls her eyes) I agree I can't style myself as my mama did to me..( she says giving a sincere smile)

Jk: shall we leave now?

Yn: where are we going tho..are we gonna just roam the city like lost puppies..( she chuckles)

Jk: aniyoo(no)... I have already planned everything..you just wanna come along with me..

Yn: okay..letz goooo...

On the streets