Chapter:7 Misunderstandings

Preview : (After fighting with my heart and brain I shamelessly took her diary into my hands to read it.)

An pov

Jk take her diary and starts reading it...It goes like this..

(Jk is reading it out)

Me and mama went on a lunch date..it  was nice seeing her happy after many days..                        
- July 19th 2019

Hmm...(he skipped some pages)

I can't believe that she could betray me..mama told me that she would visit me today but I guess she thought of visiting god first..     
  - August 6 th 2019.

Hm..I guess that's the day..her mama died ( Don't know why but Jk left few tears after reading that date..)

(He skipped some pages now but this page caught his attention)

I met an asshole in the flight today and unfortunately he is my roomate too..wow what a life?     
- 22nd October 2019

(He chuckled remembering the flight scenes and turned few pages and the last pages caught his attention)

Huh..I still can't believe that I have fallen in love! I didn't expect I could fall for someone that easily..He is just perfect..his doe eyes..cute bunny teeth.. perfect hands and everything.I can't believe that I FREAKIN LOVE MY ROOMATE!!        - 27 th December 2019

( Jks heart is beating on a high pace..heat was rushing in his face..he was continuously blushing and smiling like a fool by repeating those few lines)

An pov

The whole day Jungkook was lost in his own imaginary world.The whole day he was a blushing mess remembering those few lines of her diary..Jk was already at dorm Yn returned from her office and was observing Jk time to time..

Yn pov

God what has gotten into him..he didn't even greet me..when I greet him the only thing I got in return was 'hmm'. And why is he smiling and blushing  looking at the wall..wait is he in normal state..or is he in love with someone... I hope he is not in love with someother girl..God pls help me..

Yn: Hey Jk..Jk..JEON JUNGKOOK!!

Jk: uh..huh.. ye-yeah what happened?

Yn: I was calling you from past 10 seconds.. what are you thinking about?

Jk: uh .. nothing

Yn: No! there is something that is bothering you..

Jk: no, yn there's nothing like that

Yn: Are u sure...Or...are u in love with someone? ( She ask raising her brows)

Jk: kinda ( he said flustered)

Yn: WHAT??( she blink her eyes repeatedly) I mean what ? who is she?

Jk: I was having crush on her from a long time and I finally came to know that she loves me too( he said laughing mentally by teasing yn)