1

Damen.

"Damen! why the fuck you aint answer your phone but you on instagram posting pictures of you and your cousin an shit? If I didn't know any better I would think yall had something going on!" I said arguing with my boyfriend Damen of 5 years. "What? Yo Gia you know how fucking stupid you sound right now yo?" Damen said standing in my face looking down at me because he was 5'9 and me just 5'3. "I mean what the fuck you want me to think Damen? When I get off of work I should be coming home to my man of 5 years, not a cold fuckin bed!" I said. "The fuck you mean? A nigga suppose to wait till you come home from shaken ya ass on some body all night then hop in the bed with me? Fuck outta here shorty you played!" Said Damen as he turned his back to me and then headed to the bedroom. "What? Nigga! i'm out this bitch making us some money! Shit you ain't complaining when I buy you them dopes and them new labrons!" I walked in the room to find Damen packing his shit. "Baby! Whaaa! What are you doing baby?" I said grabbing Damen by his arm trying to stop him. "I can't do this shit no more yo! I'm done!" Damen said snatching his arm from me. Don't get me wrong, Damen and I have had arguments, but it never got to this point. I met Damen when I was 20. A friend of mine introduced us and it was on ever since. I was already stripping when I met Damen, but because I liked him some much I didn't tell him what I really did for a living until we were 6 months into our relationship. We broke up but then he decided to forgive me with a promise that I would stop stripping. "No! No! Fuck no! Where you going?" I said jumping in front of Damen at the door. "I'm goin to my people house! Move!" Said Damen. Just like that my relationship of 5 years had come to an end. I fell to the floor crying and screaming like a baby as if it would bring him back. Damn! Hes really FED UP!