5

I can't believe this shit. The man that I gave all of me for five years have deceived me. How can he do this to me. All the kisses and promise that he would make me his wife was all a fuckin lie. I feel like some one ripped my heart out my chest. I feel so stupid. I can't wait to get my hands on that fuckin suppose to be cousin of his. He had some nerve to introduce me to that bitch on several different occasions. "Like I really dont understand! Where the fuck did we go wrong?" I said crying while sitting on Eve's couch. I thought getting out the house would make me feel better! Shit I was wrong! "What? Okay G! You went wrong when you made that man a promise that you know you couldn't keep. Now look at you ma!" Said Eve sitting on her couch pouring more Henny in her cup. "So what you saying E? That gives him the right to go sleep with another bitch?" I said hysterically. "That bitch took my man away from me Eve! I mean what is it? What is it that she have and I dont?" I said. "First of all G! Its not her who took him away from you! Your actions took him away. What she have and you dont Ma? You have more to offer than your body!" Said Eve. "Really Eve! Really! You know what I gotta go!" I said gathering my coat and purse so I could leave. "Wait a minute bitch where you goin?" Said Eve hopping up off the couch. "You talking real dumb Eve real talk. I said quickly putting my coat on. "Bitch sit down I'm not finish talking to you! Said Eve as she followed me to the door. "Bye Eve!" I said walking down the walk way to my car. "See you later....wifey!" Said Eve slamming her door. Before I turned my car on I hit the starring wheel as if it could feel my pain and burst out in tears. Still hurting from Damen and on top of that one of the people who are most closest to me is taking his side.