4

I woke up to birds chirping and the bright sun light shining in my bed room. "Baby!" I yelled. As I sat up in my bed only to look and see that the shit that Damen came to get before we had sex was gone. "Baby! Baby!" I said as I walked around my apartment and continued to call him. "Wow like what the fuck really?" I said as I plopped down on my bed and grabbed my phone. I get on instagram only to find a picture of Damen kissing his cousin on the cheek.
Me: where you at
Me: wtf yall kissin cousins now
Me: Damen
Me: baby
Me: oh but you u can post on instagram

I was furious to how Damen could post on instagram but not answer any of my text. Especially after we had a long night of passionate make up sex.
BEAUTIFULGG: my baby back home I love u so much.

I posted a comment on the picture of Damen and his cousin to try to get his attention like the rest of his instagram bitches. Hours went by and Damen still didn't hit me back so I started to clean up my apartment before it was time for work. Suddenly there was a hard knock at the door. "Where you been at?" I said closing the door behind Damen. "Yo what the fuck is wrong with u why you questioning me!" Damen said angrily. "Why I'm questioning you?" Because your my fuckin man thats why!" I said jumping in Damens face. "Naw I'm not your man Gia!" Said Damen as he turned to walk toward the door. "Then what was last night about?" I said. "That shit wasn't bout nothin Gia!" Said Damen. "You know what Damen your a fuckin bitch! So go head on too your cousin house cause I know thats where you getting ready to go you stupid bitch!" I said angrily as I sat down on my leather living room couch. "Naw you mean my girl!" Damen said calmly standing by the door. "Girl? What fuckin girl? I said as I hopped up off my couch. "Yeah thats right bitch! My girl, I got some body that want to settle down like I do and she ain't out here shaking her ass! She a good girl and I can't keep breaking her heart cause I'm trynna see whats up wit me and you!" Said Damen. "Oh yeah and she pregnant and that picture you commented on. No more of that! You making her upset! So yeah you always see me hugged up on Talia because thats not my cousin....thats my soon to be wife for bout almost 2 years now!" Said Damen.