2

(What mean the world to you...my money my doe my hair my nails) it was a Saturday night and I was clapping my ass to Cam'ron's song. It was only 8 pm and I was already swimming in money! "GOT DAMN!" A guy said as he put a stack of money between my thighs while I did a hand stand. Even though I was making more then the average joe may make in 3 months, I was not happy. I couldn't seem to keep my mind off of Damen. "What it do Ms Gg!" Said Eve, one of the dancers at the club. "Hey E what's up?" I said still counting my money that I just made. "Damn G! For some body that had all the fuckin ballaz out there tossing their money like crazy you sure is calm! What up with that baby girl?" Said Eve. Though Eve was only 3 years older then me, I looked up to her. When I first cames to Club Lux 5 years ago she was the one that showed me the ropes and tought me how not to get caught up in the back door bull shit in the club. "Damen and I broke up this morning!" I said crying and pushing my money to the side to rest my head on the table. "Awww G! Baby what happened?" Said Eve as she lift me up from the dressing room table. "He talking about how he can't do it no more and"..... I said crying. "G!" Said Eve cutting me off. Yo every other week it's the same shit with yall! I mean so what you going do this time?" Eve asked, looking me directly in my eyes. "Eve I miss him! I love him!" I said. "Well you know what you gotta do baby girl! Its time to make a decision!" Said Eve.