3

It's been a week since Damen left and all I could do is cry my self to sleep every night. I miss my man so much. All I do is sit and think about how I can get him to come back home. I rolled up my weed, smoked and fell asleep at the bottom of my bed while watching good times. It was 12 and I woke up to my phone ringing and a knock at the door. It was Damen. My heart suddenly started to feel like it was pumping out my chest. "Yes my baby is back!" I said taking off the 3 locks I have on the door. "Baby!" I said with excitement. "Sup yo I came over to get some more of my shit!" Said Damen as he walked pass me to go straight to the bed room. "Dame! Dame! Baby I miss you! Baby please come back home!" I said looking up at Damen. "Come on now G don't do this, I told you im done wit this shit!" Said Damen with a look that said he was leaving but really wanted to stay. "Baby please! Please baby!" I said as I got down on my knees in front of Damen. "Baby I'm goin make it up to you! Im goin stop stripping baby, Please just come back home please! I said begging Damen as tears started to fill my eyes. "Come on now bae you know I love you, but you gotta quit this stripping shit ma!" Rell said looking down at me as I started to unbuckle his pants. I started to suck Damens dick as if my life was depending on it. We fucked for 5 hours. Damn it feel so good to have my man back. He ain't goin know where.