prologue

Virat chavhan , the most handsome  business tycoon currently focusing on the development and progress of his business came across a girl whose life was miserable and devastated after her father's loss in his business due to this he attempted suicide and she has to go under the situation of being a slave in her own house for paying the rent and getting feed , she had to suffer from almost all tupe of tortures and pain after losing her parents as she was a slave of her step sister and step mother ..

Her name is 'Sai joshi' the girl who loves to chase her dreams though she's living in a world from where she would never get to see herself happy and free from the pain of which she was passing through ,Doing all the households along with part time job to pay them was her need to get shelter above her head , Doesn't matter how much she try to get adjust with whatever she have her stepmother stays always ready to snatch her happiness as she sees him as burden ..

Her stepsister "Pakhi joshi" was always jealous of her beauty and kindness that makes her everyone's favorite , she shines differently even when she has not so fancy and stylish clothes like pakhi has and any guy with whom she wants to be with goes for sai and that makes her irk though sai rejects them all not because she sacrifices for pakhi but the man in her dreams is far different and better from them that she could get to see him only in her dreams , he would be so generous and kind towards elders and naughty towards kids ..he would always love her unconditionally and never leave her alone in midway even if they had ups and downs in their relation , he would prioritize her dreams first and thus she can wait for him until he arrives in her life 💕

She wasn't know that the day of which she was waiting for is about to knock on the door of her house , the day when she found that her step mom has fixed her marriage with a man who she doesn't even know made her stunned and the imaginary world of her sweet dreams collapsed , she fought for her right of taking decision whether she wants to get married or not but unfortunately no one considered her opinion ......

To be continued

Hope you liked the prologue and yes this story is back with some changes occured inside it for readers of 'Soulmates' y'all haven't read so here it is ❤ from the ninth chapter it is edited so it'll take more time to get uploaded .