Chapter 1 . Introduction

A man nearly his 30s stopped his black mercedes infront of a company named 'Chavhan industries' which was one of the wealthiest and richest company of today's time and well recognized too , His P.A opened the door of his car and he stepped out by ruffling his hand through his neatly combed sexy hairs ..he ordered his right hand 'Jeet sharma' to check out his today's schedule and provide him details about it , he nodded and they head at the entrance door..

As he entered in the office , everyone stood up and started greeting him but he went directly into his cabin without giving damn attention to them ..he was focused and attentive towards his work and so does he expects from his employees ! A single mistake and you will be fired ...

His name is 'Virat ninad chavhan..' Handsome, smart,attitude and anger he was a son of 'Ninad chavhan' one of the greatest personality in the marketing industry ..virat extended his father's business and in very few years he became a very well known face of this industry , Being a billionaire he was not that much of interested in luxurious life and all ..he wanted a simple yet happy life but unfortunately he didn't get as his family met with a major accident in which he lost everyone !

This brought a huge change in his behaviour as the man who was known for his politeness , noble attitude and gratuity became a rude , arrogant and impatience person who gets what he wants at any cost ! Virat was spinning his chair and thinking about the next deal of their company ..

Someone knocked on the door of his cabin ,he ordered to come in..it was prashant standing out there with a file in his hands , virat looked at him and gestured him to show it .

He hesitanly gave it to him , virat checked the documents and gave him a disappointed look ..the next moment when he was about to say something , virat bashed at him and threw his file on his face .

"How could you be so dumb and stupid that your document includes alot of mistakes and inappropriate content ? Don't you have some sense to ask your colleagues if you don't know what to do ? You've messed up all the things ! You're fired...." He ordered and signed on the firing paper , by placing this on his hands he turned his back on Prashant

"Sir I'm really very sorry please don't fire me ! I won't do this again.." he begged

Virat didn't replied and called out his body guards to throw him out of the company , employees were not so stunned by his act as they knew their boss and his behaviour of throwing out careless workers and it was a reason why company was on a top most position !

His P.A jeet came in his cabin and provided him details about today's meeting with 'Kamal joshi' great entrepreneur whose high reputation made many of them wondered and amazed as he was skillful and kind hearted too ..

There , kamal joshi and his assistant discussing about new concepts and ideas about their upcoming contract with'Virat chavhan' , this would help 'S.J enterprises' (Kamal joshi's company) to state their level high in the market industry ...

His assistant showed him personal details of virat chavhan to get to know more about him , he looked at profile picture and liked him in a very first sight ..Kamal said ,

" Ohh so he is virat chavhan ! " He exclaimed , His assistant noded and told him that he contributed a lot in making his company the top most in position , Kamal appreciated that and he was waiting to meet him soon to see his capabilities .

"Sir , is she your daughter ?" His assistant asked by looking at the photoframe .

"Yes ..she is my daughter Sai joshi !" He smiled

"Where is she ? I've never seen her .." He said

"She's studying accounts in abroad and soon she will return here to handle her aaba's company." He said proudly

"Oh..that's very nice sir ! " He praised

In the abroad ,

Sai joshi , age : 22 year old ..

Studying accounts in the finest university of Canada along her step sister 'Pakhi joshi' She is not that much of intelligent and attractive like Sai and that's why everything time when she wants to be in a relationship she has to go through heartbreak as guys chooses sai over her that was a major reason why she hates sai !

Sai looked at her aaba's pic in her phone and she smiled to herself,

"I'm coming home aaba...It will be a great surpise !" She said

To be continued..

So guys here is the first chapter ❤🥺