• 3 •

Sunday 2pm

After that whole situation with the handcuffs, Isabelle and I carried on with our day. We did a bit of grocery shopping and then went back home to have lunch.

We were just finishing up and putting the dishes away when I thought this would be the perfect time to get my revenge. HOWEVER, at first I don't want her thinking it's revenge, I want her to think that I'm giving her a treat. THEN, when I've got her right where I want her, I'll reveal that it's revenge.

"Hmm babe, I think it's time that I treated you" I said while putting the dishes up in the cupboard.

From the dining table, as she was wiping it over, she glanced over at me and raised her eyebrow, "oh yeah?"

"Yup, come with me" I replied and held out my hand for her to take. She chucked the cloth in the sink and took hold of my hand.

I led her up to the bedroom and once we were there, I suddenly pushed her up against the wall and started kissing her on the lips. She kissed back and we stayed like that for a few seconds. I then gently grabbed her wrists and pinned them against the wall still kissing her.

Now, Isabelle LOVES when I get a little dominant and rough with her in the bedroom, so this was gonna be pretty easy for me.

I stopped kissing her lips and moved down to her neck. I then kissed back up to her ear and flicked my tongue on her ear lobe, "you've been a naughty girl" I whispered in her ear.

Not gonna lie, I cringed slightly when I said that, but Isabelle didn't seem to mind because a little moan came from her.

I let go of her wrists and reached down to grab her T-shirt, pulling it up and over her head. I chucked it aside and unbuckled her jeans, then yanked them down and she stepped out of them. She was now standing in her black bra and thong. Damn she looked fine.

"Lie down on the bed, babe" I said and smacked her ass playfully - she loved it when I did that. She obeyed and went over to the bed then laid down on her back.

I walked over to the walk in wardrobe and went to Isabelle's side. I went over to her box of "stuff" and grabbed some rope. Holding the rope behind me, I made my way back to the bedroom and over to Isabelle, who was still patiently waiting for me on the bed.

"Whatcha got?" She asked curiously when she saw me.

"Well," I said and climbed onto the bed and straddled her, "I think it's time to get a little naughty" I then held up the rope from behind me.

Another thing, let's just say Isabelle likes being tied up, so this whole thing so far was just working out beautifully.

"Mmm, yes sir" she replied and gave me a wink.

"Good girl" I said and took hold of her right wrist. I wrapped a piece of rope around it and tied it off. I then leant over her and tied the other end to the bed post, spreading her arm out. I did the same thing to her other wrist. "How's that?" I asked as I was tying it off.

She tugged slightly to test it out and then replied, "perfect, I won't be getting out of this anytime soon."

"Good, just how I like it," I said and bent down then planted a kiss on her lips, "ok now to tie down those pretty little legs of yours."

I got up off the bed while grabbing some more rope. I wrapped a piece of rope around her ankle, tied it off, then tied it to the bed post, just like I did with her wrists and then I did the same with her other ankle. However with her ankles I really tugged on the ropes, causing her legs to be spread wide open.