• 5 •

She quickly glanced over at me and looked as if I were crazy.

"Great!" The pizza guy said, and then I told him our address. "It will be delivered to you in about 20-30 minutes."

"Thank you, have a nice evening" I replied and hung up the phone.

"Mmre mou maamy?!" (Are you crazy?!) Isabelle tried to ask me.

"Shh chill out, nobody is gonna see you, they won't come in the house" I tried to reassure her.

She just frowned at me but kept quiet. I couldn't help but chuckle at this.

"I love when you're all tied up and angry" I teased.

"Mmmph!" She grunted and looked away.

"Hmm," I mumbled and made my way back over to her, "keep this attitude up and I just might not feed you."

Literally just as I said that, her tummy did a little mumble of it's own. We just looked at each other.

"Well shit, I think I HAVE to feed you" I said while chuckling. She giggled back behind her gag and nodded in agreement.

"So, what do we do for half an hour?" I then asked.

Isabelle just shrugged and wiggled slightly, but after a few seconds she spoke, well tried to anyway, "man mou mmke mees mff mees?" (Can you take these off please?)

What the fuck, why am I so bad at gag talk? I literally have had no idea what she's been saying.

"What's up, babe?" I asked after a few seconds of just staring at her blankly.

"Mees" she said and nodded down at her body with her head.

I assume she was talking about either the nipple clamps or the crotch rope, or both.

"What about them? You want me to take them off?" I questioned. She then nodded her head up and down. "I don't think that's for you to decide." I then went behind and leant over her, "there's nothing you can do baby" I whispered in her ear and tugged the crotch rope.

She moaned in her gag and shook her head. After a few seconds, I stopped. Her breathing got a little heavier, I think she enjoyed that.

"Okay baby, I'll take them off but only," I said as I made my way back in front of her, she looked up at me a little puzzled as to what I was about to say, "if you let me have some popcorn chicken" I said with a smirk.

She giggled behind her gag and nodded her head up and down, "thanks babe" I chuckled and started undoing the crotch rope.

It came unloose and I slowly pulled it away from her, she yelped slightly when I removed it from her sensitive bits because it had been on her for a little while. However, after a couple of seconds it was gone and I placed the rope on the table.

"Now time for these" I said and flicked one of the clamps with my fingers. I will admit that was a pretty dickish thing for me to do.

"Napham!" (Nathan!) She screeched and tried to move away. She then just glared at me.

"Don't give me that look or I won't take them off" I warned.

She just sighed and looked away.

Seems as she was looking away, I again decided to be a dick. I quickly took one of the clamps off without her even looking. Oooohh that would have hurt.

"Mmmwww!" She screeched again and tried to bang her feet on the ground.

I burst out laughing but I did feel kinda bad for doing that, "aw babe, I'm sorry, I couldn't help it." Again, she just glared at me. "I'll be more careful this time" I reassured her and slowly took the other one off.