• 7 •

"Are you ready?" I asked Isabelle.

"Yes, sir."

"Good... Now what should I do with you then?" I muttered while I made my way to stand in front of her.

"I'm all yours, sir" Isabelle replied after taking a deep breath.

"Damn right you are." I confirmed.

I walked up to her and gently took hold of her chin, guiding it up so she was looking up at me. Using the same hand, I slowly traced around her lips with my thumb. I then leant in slowly, just inches from her face so our noses were touching, all you could hear was our slow breathing. I then moved in closer, our lips touching one anothers, and soon enough we had locked lips and was slowly kissing.

After about a minute or so, I reluctantly pulled away from her lips and started kissing along her jaw to her ear. "You're gonna like this" I whispered into her ear once I had got there.

I gently grabbed her around the waist and carried on planting kisses down her neck to her collar and then went along her collar bone.

Isabelle moaned slightly and her breathing had got heavier.

I continued down the middle of her chest until I got to her breasts. I paused for a moment and slowly breathed on her, just to make sure she knew I was there. I slowly moved to the right and flicked her nipple with my tongue.

A little yelp escaped Isabelle's mouth, followed by a slight moan.

I planted kisses around her nipple while moving my hands down to her ass and grabbing them tightly in my hands. I suddenly took her nipple in my mouth and gave it a light bite.

She moaned at this, "mmm, baby."

I slapped her ass with my right hand, "uh, 'sir' to you" I corrected her.

"Sorry, sir" Isabelle immediately apologised.

I made my way to her other boob and basically repeated what I had just done. Again, Isabelle was just moaning the whole time.

After I was done, I then moved down onto that toned stomach of hers, planting kisses as I made my way down. I had to crouch down now because it was getting to low for me.

I removed my hands from her ass and gently grabbed her thong, "now time for the main event, are you ready, slave?" I asked Isabelle.

"Yes, sir" she quickly replied and nodded.

I slowly pulled down her thong. Slowly revealing that beautiful private part of her.

I pulled the thong all the way down to her ankles and she got the message to step out of them.

I was now pretty much eye level. I just stayed crouched there for a moment, just looking at her.

After a few seconds, I reached out and ran my finger along, "you're enjoying this, aren't you?" I asked and looked up to see her reaction.

Isabelle just smirked and nodded her head, "yes, sir."

"Good girl" I praised. Honestly I'm glad she was because what was going on in my pants was a similar story. I was so turned on to the point where I didn't know how much longer I could take.

I stood back up and walked behind Isabelle. With my left hand, I grabbed her throat and forced her to look up slightly. With my right hand, I reached around and grabbed her right boob and gave it a squeeze.

Isabelle let out a loud groan.

I slowly moved my right hand down her waist and then grabbed her right ass cheek, "you're being very well behaved," I praised and patted her ass a very times, "I think it's time I rewarded you." With that being said, I then moved my right hand around and down to her privates.

I'll let your imagination take over for this part, as I'm not going to go into detail about what I was doing to her down there. However, all I will say is that she was very much enjoying it.

After a few minutes, I stopped.

"Fuck, I want you so bad" I moaned as I removed my hand from her throat and privates. I reached up and untied her wrists from the pipe, but kept her wrists tied for now. "You're coming with me" I then said and picked her up, slinging her over my shoulder. I ran up the basement stairs and up to the bedroom. All while Isabelle was giggling away.

Once we had reached the bedroom, I plonked her onto our bed, "stay there" I demanded and walked off to our en suite.

"Yes, sir" Isabelle replied.

I went to the toilet, flushed, washed my hands, and then went back to the bedroom.

"Excuse me, did I say you could take that blindfold off?" I grinned as I saw her lying on the bed with the sock I used to blindfold her just chucked to the side.

"Oopsie" Isabelle replied with a cheeky grin on her face.

I stood at the foot of the bed and took my t-shirt off, "naughty girl," I joked and shook my head in disapproval. I started taking my belt off, "maybe I'll have to use this belt on you" I joked again while taking it off.

"Noooo" she complained.

I chucked the belt on the floor and undid my flies, pulling my jeans down and stepping out of them. I then pulled my black boxers down and climbed onto the bed on top of Isabelle, pulling her bound hands above her head and sliding up inbetween her legs.

"This was supposed to be revenge for what you did to me last night," I started saying, "but I guess we're both winning now" I chuckled and leant in to kiss her.

Honestly, this was the worst "revenge" ever. I shouldn't even be allowed to call this a revenge because it was far from it. For starters, it was only about 7:30pm and I said I'd be done with her at midnight. Then we end up having sex. THEN she even had time for that bath she so desperately wanted earlier on.

Worst. Revenge. Ever.

The End

**********

I hope you all enjoyed this story! If you did, please make sure to check out my new story "Held For Ransom" which is a sequel to this, featuring Nathan and Isabelle ✨

~Lilian 💕