• 4 •

Sunday 4:15pm

I left her for just under half an hour. I finished everything I needed to do and saved and closed my computer down. I headed back upstairs to where my tied up and gagged prisoner was waiting for me.

I walked into the bedroom and Isabelle looked over at me, "all finished babe," I said and strolled over to her, "and you know what that means?"

She knew exactly what that meant and nodded excitedly.

I chuckled and sat on the bed, "you're all mine" I said and rubbed her leg, "I'm gonna make you squirm."

"Mmmph" was her reply and a nod.

I stood back up and went to her bedside table. I opened her draw and found exactly what I was looking for. I pulled it out and held it up so she could see it, "I think we should start off with this."

It was a cordless vibrator.

"Nmmmph" she tried to protest and shake her head.

"No?" I said, "well what exactly are you gonna do about it?"

She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Exactly" I said and sat down on the bed. I turned the vibrator on and it came to life.

Isabelle and I both looked at it, me with an cheeky grin on my face and her with a nervous look on her face.

I gently placed it on her leg and glided it up and down. She started moaning already. I then glided it up and went to go to her privates but teased her and went to her belly instead.

I teased her with it for a few minutes until I thought it was time to really make her moan and squirm. I glided it down then suddenly placed it right on her most sensitive bits.

She let out a loud yelp which then turned into a long, loud moan. She was slowly grinding and moving with it. She was clearly enjoying herself.

She then suddenly started getting louder and moving quicker, I think she was ready. That's when I decided to tease her again and pulled it away, turned it off and put it back in her draw, "well that was fun" I said.

"Mmmph!" She grunted and slumped her head back into the pillow. She was panting and breathing heavily. I could be such a prick sometimes.

I chuckled and stood up again, "alright babe, well I think it's time we went for a little walk."

"Mmph?"

"Mhm" I nodded and went to her stuff again in the wardrobe.

Isabelle has loads of stuff in there, ropes, handcuffs, blindfolds, gags, collars and leashes, a couple of whips, nipple clamps... She has it all.

I picked up the collar and leash, and the nipple clamps but put them in my pocket. I also grabbed some more rope.

I went back into the bedroom and walked to the end of the bed. I then started untying her legs. As soon as both legs were free though, I quickly tied them together, cinching it and tying it off tightly.

I then moved to the top of the bed and untied her hands. I immediately grabbed hold of each wrist, sat on the bed behind her and pulled her wrists behind her. I then suddenly remembered the nipple clamps... "Actually, take your bra off" I said and let go of her wrists.

She obeyed and took it off, chucking it on the floor.

"Good girl" I said and took hold of her wrists again. I tied them together behind her back, cinched it and tied it off tightly out of reach. "Mmm, there we go... How's that?" I asked.