Bath Time

So as usual, Wattpad is buggy. It says this story is still in my drafts but it has comments and votes even after completing/publishing it?

If there's two of this chapter, I alologize and pls let me know!

◇□◇

   Usually, Yoshi always handled bathing for the turtle babies and you wanted to keep it that way. Whenever you babysat anyone else's kid, they would get you soaked and they would throw a fit. You weren't ready to go through it, multiplied by four!

   Yoshi knew that sometime in the future, it would need to happen, so he decided to convince you to join him to bathe the turtles. He wanted to supervise and show you how the routine went so you would know exactly what to do.

   "Come here, my son. It's bath time soon," he picked up little Donatello and let him hang onto his shoulder while he scooped up Michelangelo. Splinter had a backpack on.

   You peeked into Splinter's makeshift room. "Hey, Yoshi. Sorry I'm a little late. I'm just kind of nervous."

   "There's nothing to be nervous about, my friend. Could you bring Leonardo and Raphael?"

   "Raphael...? I mean, Leo I know I can handle, but I don't think Raphael likes me very much." You massaged the back of your neck before squatting down to pick up Leonardo.

   "Just give it a try. He'll warm up to you, I promise," Yoshi said, holding onto both turtle babies.

   You took a deep breath and knelt down to greet the feisty little turtle. He looked up at you with a confused expression and wiggled his six toes. 

   "Hey little buddy. I'm gonna pick you up," you picked him up by the waist and held him in one arm. "Now that wasn't so bad, was it?" you hummed while picking up Leonardo soon after.

   Raphael looked over at Yoshi, processing the situation, then began crying and squirming. 

   "Oh come on... "

   "It will happen. For now, just come with me and I'll show you were I bathe them. Because the bathroom we have isn't equipped with a proper bath or shower, we go out to this spigot with clean water. It's cold, but the turtles don't seem to mind too much. I have some soap and a blanket in my bag. After we finish up, I like to wrap them up in a big blanket and bring them back. The spigot isn't too far from here." 

   "Good to know." 

   Thankfully, Raphael began calming down. Yoshi led you into the sewers, following a sequence of tunnel numbers and getting his whiskers pulled by the curious Donatello and Michelangelo.

   Once you both made it, you saw there was a big metal tub underneath a spigot. It looked like an old fashioned washtub, usually for washing clothing by hand with a washboard.

   Yoshi turned the spigot and the tub began filling with the chilled water. He set the two turtle children into the tub and motioned for you to do the same. Gently, you placed Raphael and Leonardo inside and they already began to splash around, striking you with the dread of getting cold and wet. Although, they seemed to stop after a minute or two.

   Yoshi squeezed a small amount of liquid soap under the stream of water to make the water soapy and bubbly, getting the turtles' attention immediately. He shut the water off.

   "There we are. I think that because the turtles are still somewhat cold-blooded, they don't necessarily mind the temperature. If anything, it calms them down. Michelangelo, however..."

   Michelangelo kicked his legs around and swished his little hands back and forth in the water, giggling and trying to get his brothers to do the same.