Party's over People.

JJ and I danced for a while, probably a half hour or so. The hurricane started rolling in and Sophie wanted to dance with her boyfriend Jason, so the DJ played some good old slow music. People went from crazy dancing to slow dancing in just a minute. The lights changed, the music went slower and more romantic, people stopped shouting. I could hear the waves crashing against the shore it was so quiet and amazing. JJ looked at me and smiled.

"I'm not one to ask to dance, but Destiny, do you want to dance?" He asked me. I instantly smiled, of course I wanted to dance.

"Of course, we've been dancing all night, right? Or I am just insane?" I asked, joking around.

"You must be insane I don't know what you're talking about." He said.

We both smiled and started dancing. I wasn't the best dancer but JJ surely couldn't be one to judge, he'd have to be crazy to want to dance, but here he is doing it on his own. It was so relaxing and peaceful, hearing the waves crash against the shore and the thunder slowly getting louder. The songs ended too fast for my liking, and JJ stopped and looked over. The gentle lighting and sounds of waves on the beach were interrupted by police lights and sirens.

"Shit! We're going to get in trouble for everything." JJ said. He started walking towards the water, still holding my hand. The rain started coming down really hard. I couldn't see anything anymore I was just running. I wondered if Kie and Sarah were okay, and where they were. I trusted JJ in knowing where to go, but I didn't want to end up away from home for the whole night because my mom would kill me. Especially if I wasn't with Sarah the whole time.

JJ and I ran for a while until we got to this random barn. There was nothing inside so we just went in. I was so cold and was drenched. JJ looked up at me and just laughed. I had to admit, that was fun.

"Sorry about the fact I ran away and everything, I didn't want to get caught up in all that and the police already check on me all the damn time so it would be best if I wasn't there." He explained.

"No, it's fine. I agree, if my parents saw me there and found out I was drinking and hanging out with people that basically do whatever they want they would freak out." I said.

"Um, so where are we?" I asked.

"A random shed." He said.

"Well yeah, but I need to get home because my mom was already mad at me so I should probably not-"

"It's fine, relax. Your parents know it's storming and they'll be worried so when they see you they'll forget about it." JJ interrupted.

"I wish, they won't even care that I'm safe, they will only care about where I was and all this other stuff."  I explained. JJ's eyes went to the ground

"I mean, I just thought..." He mumbled. Where was this coming from?

"Are your parents like that? I wish mine were..." I said. JJ looked back at me again.

"Oh, yeah." He said. That was reassuring. Did I say something wrong? I don't know his family situations and I probably shouldn't have said anything.

"It's.. well my mom and dad aren't..." JJ started to say, which got interrupted by the door opening. He pushed me backwards and asked who it was, but John B walked in, followed by Sarah. They were also soaked.

"Hey, sorry we followed you guys we didn't know where to go." Sarah said. She was holding John B's hand and then she looked up and him and almost cried.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Oh it's nothing." Sarah said, on the verge of tears.

"Sarah, what's wrong?" I asked again.

"Fine. First of all, Topper tried to kidnap me. Second of all, I almost got struck by lightning, my hair started standing up and I took shelter right as the lightning was coming at me. Now, we're here. In a random shed." Sarah said. Who was Topper and why was he kidnapping her? Why wasn't John B with her?

"I'm sorry Sarah, I wondered where you were." I said.

"No, it's fine." She said. She hugged John B and they whispered something, and then kissed. God, what I would do for a relationship like that.

"Well guys um, the storm isn't going to pass until 6 in the morning so unless we want to be struck by lightning our best chance is to stay in here." JJ said.

"Yeah, we're fine right?" John B asked Sarah.

"Yeah it's alright." She said.

I was fine with it but the shed was pretty small and I was really tired so I was definitely going to fall asleep sometime. I sat down and tried to get comfortable just sitting but that didn't work. John B and Sarah were just having a great time cuddling and talking about some escape plan for tomorrow night. I don't know what goes on in their minds but was just jealous they had each other and were basically perfect for each other. They can just talk about anything and the other person can relate. They love each other more than they love themselves. I didn't know if I would ever get a relationship like that, JJ didn't seem like the type of person to be that way.

I readjusted my position to were I was laying down. I used my arm as a pillow and dealt with the cold air. JJ was right next to me just chilling there. He probably never gets tired. After about 20 minutes of not being able to get situated, I heard John B and Sarah say goodnight and they quickly fell asleep. I sat up and looked at JJ. He looked out of it, like he was daydreaming.

"Hm?" He asked.

"Oh nothing. Goodnight." I said.

I laid down again, feeling the cold but disgusting ground on my side. I felt an arm go around my side and pull me close. I fell asleep quickly after that.