Freddy Krueger vs. Jason Voorhees (Nightmare on Elm Street vs. Friday the 13th)

Best MU

(NOTE: YES, I AM AWARE THE FANON WIKI DID THIS ONE ALREADY, BUT I'M DOING IT AS IT DIDN'T GO INTO NEARLY ENOUGH DETAIL.)

Track name: Classic Horror

Winner: Jason Voorhees

Remember what Wiz said early on? How movie fights are rarely accurate? Well, this is one of those rare, accurate fights, kind of. It was not even that close, Jason simply outclassed Freddy in almost every single category. The only way Freddy outclassed Jason was in his psychology. Freddy seems to think before he runs into his schemes, while Jason just runs in immediately, yet he usually succeeds. Freddy is also a master of mind games, being the sickening fuck he is. However, mind games don't seem to work on Jason. "Freddy has gone up against Shao Kahn!" Well Jason has gone up against Shinnok, who is easily much more powerful than Shao Kahn.

Jason survived being thrown around by Freddy himself. He even shattered a glass door just by walking through it. Jason can even transfer his own soul into other people through forced consumption. He even survived being frozen for over 400 years, and before that, he was known by the military for the fact that he survived every execution method known in the history of the USA. Freddy may be the master of the Necronomicon, but Jason is a master of brute force and strength. Even if Freddy got the upper hand, Jason could probably just possess him and kill him from the inside out. I mean, if Jason can take down helicopters with severed heads, he's obviously someone you DO NOT want to cross, day or night. Jason has taken on both the Predator and Alien, and supposedly beat both of them. Jason also survived being crushed by a 10 ton boiler that was described as being as hot as the Earth's mantle, which is over 1,000°F at bare minimum and over 6,000°F at the maximum. He even threw that boiler at Freddy.

Jason, even before he got a strength boost, was incredibly strong, to the point he could've even rivaled actual strongmen. He throws dead bodies around like they're just ragdolls, crushed his target's skull with nothing but his own hands, and even survived several injuries from his own weapon that would probably kill a normal person almost immediately. Jason isn't just a horror movie killer, he's THE horror movie killer.

It's also quite possible we don't even know the full extent of his powers. But it's very safe to say that Jason is better than Freddy in every way