Cartoon Cat vs. Spinel (Creepypasta vs. Steven Universe)

Best MU

(NOTE: THIS IS FROM AN IDEA ON THE DEATH BATTLE FANON WIKI. I KNOW THAT DEATH BATTLE WILL NEVER DO CREEPYPASTA CHARACTERS. I WILL THOUGH)

Track name: Psycho Toons

Winner: Cartoon Cat

This was a fairly difficult one, both do behave and have physiology like, well, cartoon characters. Both have the Toon Force ability, which is basically like rubber hose animation in the form of a superpower. It all came down to their other abilities and experience. Spinel has lived for thousands of years more than Cartoon Cat, but didn't start fighting or committing atrocities until she found out that Pink Diamond had died, decades after Cartoon Cat supposedly first appeared canonically.

Cartoon Cat can regenerate his body and heal from injuries, whereas Spinel is a Crystal Gem, and is susceptible to, well, being killed, as shown when she made mince meat of Garnet, Pearl and Amethyst and almost killed Steven.

Cartoon Cat is said to be one of Trevor Henderson's most dangerous monster, even more powerful than the legendary Siren Head. He's been implied to have the power to destroy the world. He can stretch his limbs seemingly endlessly, he can snap the necks of peak level human beings with relative ease, his teeth and jaws are even capable of biting off a head with one chomp.

Cartoon Cat is also stated to have no physical weakness. The only weakness he has is psychological, and even then, it just barely classifies as a weakness. Spinel on the other hand, does have a weakness, like all Crystal Gems. Cartoon Cat outclasses her everywhere. There's barely anyway Spinel could beat Cartoon Cat without using an outside source.