Hawk Moth vs. Lex Luthor (Miraculous vs. DC)

Winner: Hawk Moth.

Soundtrack name: Butterfly Effect

I know what you're thinking, "But Lex has much more brute force than Hawk Moth is known to have. How could Hawk Moth beat him?" Well, you need to think it about it really. Hawk Moth's sword in his cane can cut through high grade missiles while disabling them too. He can also dodge those missiles. Plus, Hawk Moth can sense negative emotions and he feeds off them, and Lex is prone to violent outbursts. It's also shown that Hawk Moth can inflict pain at will against his own akumatized goons. He can very well see their every move too. He can also manipulate them to do his dirty work.

So while Lex may have had the brute strength advantage, Hawk Moth basically outclassed him everywhere else. His akumas can even multiply faster than rabbits if left unpurified, it's also been shown that his akumas don't affect him while he's wearing the Butterfly Miraculous, and the akumas babies can affect people regardless of their current emotional status, which is what happened with the Stonehearts. All Hawk Moth would need to do is get Lex angry enough and akumatize him, then he could kill Lex, or have one of his akuma babies affect Lex and then kill him. Plus, Hawk Moth has been shown to be much stronger than Ladybug and Cat Noir combined, even without his Scarlet Moth form.

The only thing that stopped him from taking their Miraculous after he wore them out were Rena Rouge, Carapace and Queen Bee. Yes, in an alternate universe, Lex was part of the Justice League and has numerous tech that could rival that of Bruce Wayne, but the fact that Hawk Moth had military grade weapons installed in his layer means that he knows quite a bit about technology. Hawk Moth's Miraculous also blinks when it senses negative emotion, so even if he couldn't see Lex, he could still if Lex was angry to where he could send an akuma after Lex. Additionally, Hawk Moth's cane can summon an akuma even if he's not in his layer, so he's never without an akuma to use.

The only way Luthor could beat Hawk Moth is by forcing him to use the rest of the Miraculous and having him transform into Monarch, and have Monarch weaken himself, but even then, Lex would be taking a big risk, because Monarch would have the power of the Tiger Miraculous and Bee Miraculous at his disposal as well, and would be able to use Clout and Venom as many times as he'd like.