Mickey Mouse vs. Bimbo the Dog (Disney vs. Fleischer Studios)

Winner: Mickey Mouse

Soundtrack name: Old Timey Kerfuffle

I know, almost nobody today remembers Bimbo the Dog. But trust me, he was a friend of Betty Boop. This was in the 1930's. Well, on to the explanation. Mickey has more forms of attack than Bimbo. While Mickey has gotten himself into more situations than Bimbo, Mickey has actually been shown to get out of those situations mostly unscathed. Some of Mickey's feats include going up against villains like Jafar, Pete, Vanitas, and Syndrome(that one was Disney Infinity.)

Bimbo could delay the spirits of the undead and demons killing him for his sins, but he still died and got chased into Hell. Plus, Mickey has incredible luck, he's survived many near-death experiences. Bimbo has pretty terrible luck, he fell down an open manhole where he got harassed by secret society members and he ran into a horribly haunted graveyard to get away from a police officer when he got caught stealing chickens.

Bimbo hasn't made a physical appearance since the 1980's. Mickey is still well alive today. Mickey's forms of attacks include his Keyblade, the paintbrush, and his signature Sorcerer's hat. Bimbo does not have many forms of attack. He usually relies on allies like Betty Boop or Koko the Clown for fights and solutions to situations. Mickey has gone up against foes alone and held his own. Bimbo has no advantage against Mickey. The fight would be obvious. Bimbo's Toon Force meant he could do things that people can't, like survive having his head cut off. This doesn't mean that he's invincible however.