7- Homecoming ( part 1)

Iris' POV:

" You need to get this mission over with Iris you have duties to attend to its talking up alot of your time " My father yells.

Its been about three weeks in but I think I can get it done with after homecoming or something. We've been getting closer and hanging out a lot with Leo and Brooke, it's been fun and all but I know I can't get too attached because as soon as this is over I'm moving back home.

Nicolas has not still let his guard down around me so I'm just waiting for the perfect moment.

" I know dad I'm working on it " I whine back.

"Well work faster" he complains, " now leave I have a meeting to attend to " he shoos me away.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

" You could make him jealous " Raymond suggests.

" how so "

Smirking, he answers me " dance with somebody else and be all over them works like a charm ".

" Yes, I will dance with somebody else when I'm his date that'll totally help ". Note the sarcasm.

" Trust me. If you want I'll come to that dance thing of yours you can dance with me. I've always wanted to go to one of these formal things anyway " he shrugs.

" hmmm not a bad idea " I point out slightly pinching my chin as I think about it.

" Of-course it's not a bad idea it's perfect, because I came up with it "

" Fine we'll do that. " I give in. It's seriously not a bad idea and I trust Raymond he's my bestfriend.

I glance at my watch noticing it's probably time to get ready since Nicolas told me he'll pick me up at 6:30 and it's 5 right now.

" Alright I'll text you the details on what exactly to do I have to go get ready ".

" Okay "

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Nicolas' POV:

I pull up in front of her house and take a quick look in the mirror before I text her to let her know I'm here. She texted back telling me to give her a minute, and I wait.

I look down at my green tie. I've always not been a big fan of green, sure it's the color of nature and whatnot but it's also the color of disgust and barf.

Okay shes taking too long I'm gonna go knock at her door as soon as I so pull up a fist to knock my hand freezes in the air because the door is opened.

Oh wow. Holy shit she looks amazing. Her golden brown hair with her natural caramel highlights are making an appearance as she steps outside into the sunlight. Her hair is styled with brushed out curls and her semi loose dress is in this amazing shade of-

so Brooke was right?

Hell yeah it looks beautiful on her.

Green. Made out of a silky material that hugs her curves perfectly. The girl always wears baggy clothes so the curves are a bit of a surprise to be honest. The dress has a cut that goes up to her thighs, revealing her long legs. I've always been a leg ma-

" Hi " she snaps me out of my trance.

" Oh hi " I blink, " you look-" I'm at a loss for words. I just gesture her to get in the car.