8- Homecoming: (part 2)

_______________________________
Iris' POV:

" Ray this is weird ". We've been bopping to ' Memories by David Guetta' and he's .... he's really touchy.

I feel his gaze on us. I switch places with Raymond to see his reaction. His eyes meet with mine, I can see the jealousy in his eyes.

" Just shut up and dance " he breathes out and stares at me intensely, switching our places back.

" Stop looking me like that " I say snapping him out of his trance. What is up with him.

" You seriously haven't put it together yet have you " he whines.

Oh shit. Just act dumb. No. This can't be happening. " Put what ?"

" God you're so naive" rolling his eyes, " this " he started leaning into- what is this a kiss?

" Ray no " I lean back.

" Iris, you can't tell me you haven't been feeling what I'm feeling. " his voice remains low and tense, his hands started sliding down from my waist to my ass.

" No " I grab his hand and pull them up again to where they should be.

" Iris please " his voice is getting even tenser.

" What are you drunk? no, Ray it's not gonna happen "

I don't think he's listening to me as I feel his hands grabbing my ass. " Raymond " I warn " get your fucking hands off me now " I threaten. I start sending a tall figure behind me

" You heard her get your hands off " A familiar voice threatens. I turn around and see Nicolas.

" This " Raymond points at him " doesn't concern you " narrowing his eyes in challenge.

Nicolas broads his shoulders up and moves closer, he is definitely taller so he's looking down at him. "Oh but it does" He counters, keeping his tone fearless and calm. " Beat it " nodding to the door.

Raymond's jaw stiffens, " fine " he holds his hands up in surrender and starts walking out.

Holy shit what the fuck just happened.

Nicolas turns to me "you okay ?" eyeing me up and down. " Yeah, I don't even know what came over me" I sigh and roll my eyes.

" I probably deserved that for what I did earlier. I'm sorry. But it killed me seeing you dance with someone else, don't do that to me again. "

Oh wow.

" We're you jealous " I gape.

" No " he huffs out " you're the one who asked to me this thing anyway " he defends himself.

" Okay I'll just go dance with someone else again" 

His eyes widen and blurts out " no " and I chuckle. " You came with me so you dance with me and me only " .

" Technically you came with me, but okay "

  A slow dance song starts. He grasped my hand in his, and his touch was intoxicating. He took our hands in his and put his on my waist. I encircled his neck with my free arm. He clutched me hard, as if he didn't want to let go.

As I glanced at him, I grinned. "You're a good dancer," I said, shyly averting my gaze. He twirled me around and drew me back into his arms, saying, "You're not too awful yourself." He drew me closer to him, pressing our bodies against each other. As we swayed to the music, he pressed his forehead against mine. As everything in the room began to vanish, as if it was only him and I in the room. 

Nicolas' POV:

 My head rests on the crook of her neck. Thinking about how I wasn't lying back there for the mission, seeing her with someone else twisted something inside of my and I didn't like it. It felt wrong for some reason. 

This is bad. This is really bad.

You like her, like actually like her

No I don't

Yes you do

No I can't

Doesn't change the fact that you like her

I don't like her

Yeah you do 

Yeah I do 

" By the way" I grab her attention by removing my head off of the crook of her neck. " You look really nice, beautiful. I meant to say that at the doorstep. " 

" Thank you " I genuine smile forms on her face," you don't look too shabby yourself " and I slightly chuckle.  

This is gonna be a big problem isn't it?

Worry about it later, enjoy your moment.

‧͙⁺˚*·༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

I pull up in front of her house.

" Thanks for today, I had fun " 

" Me too, except for the watching u dance with someone else part. " I point out and she chuckles.

 " Who was that anyway?" 

" Not sure" she smiles hesitantly.

 " Well, thanks ", she leans in and plants a soft kiss on my cheek and my eyes widen. Sending shivers down my spine, I freeze. I quickly snap out of it and rub the back of my neck awkwardly " Yeah " a half smile forms on my face " anytime ". 

Her lips twitch into a smile. Holy shit that smile, shut up.

She opens the passenger seat door and waves goodbye, turning away and walking up to her porch. I stay put until she gets inside, to make sure she's safe. Ironic. She's not supposed to be safe with you you idiot. 

A fucking Kiss on the cheek had my stomach somersaulting what the fuck is going on. 

Maybe it's best that I keep my distance till I figure out what I'm supposed to do.

____________________________________________________________

A/N : Don't come for me 😭 so sorry for the late update but I've just been busy with my summer courses but I'm done so I think I'll posting more often before school for me starts !

Also in the begging when I was describing Raymond's voice I meant for it to be sounding like Rafe Cameron's voice from obx so I hope I described it right lol

QOTC: what's your fav movie ?

Mine is she's the man.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter I'll be posting the next very soon.

Don't forget to vote and comment what you think<33

(Not edited, Word count: 1031 )

xx- K